twelve.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [디저트]↳ ꒰ 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 ꒱⠀⠀a snow globe would probably be the most accurate visual representation of what his tummy felt like

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [디저트]
↳ ꒰ 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 ꒱

a snow globe would probably be the most accurate visual representation of what his tummy felt like. it was a swirl of things, all glittery and light, encased in a trap of pink flesh that was his stomach.

jungkook doesn't think he'd be able to eat anything tonight, not with the mess of emotion making him feel like he has to be sick. the smell of kebabs frying also didn't help with the fact that taehyung could show up any minute. the small ravenette had texted him his address maybe twenty minutes ago, and he just sat there with his phone in his hands waiting to feel it vibrate.

the smell of cooking food filled the apartment and just made jungkook more anxious for his guest to come. he could also hear the awkward small talk in the kitchen coming from the other two males — jin certainly made a point to show how he felt buy continuously walking by and muttering curses to his best friend.

jungkook was about to smack the older boy on the arm when he felt his phone vibrate, and then his stomach flipped and he was sure he was going to vomit. "oh god." jungkook mumbled and started to nervously bite his lip. his finger moved over the screen of his phone to find the message, soon the electronic voiceover reading the text and letting the small ravenette know that taehyung was on his way up to the apartment.

"stop being stupid he's coming." jungkook said as he got up from the couch and pointed where he assumed the others were standing in the kitchen.

namjoon held a spatula and turned to see his roommate pacing nervously. "i didn't do anything?" he tried to defend himself.

"yeah you just look stupid." jin said, smiling innocently after wards as his ex gave him a blank look. "weren't you suppose to be the one making dinner?" namjoon asked the elder, seeing how jin was just leaning against the counter with his chin in the palm of his hand.

"i was," jin started, "but you guys are so unorganized i have no clue where anything is."

"well take the spatula and i'll grab whatever you ask for." namjoon shot back and started waving around the utensil. the bickering was ignored by the small ravenette, his antsy nature had him bouncing on the balls of his feet until he froze once hearing the knock on the door.

jungkook was standing right there, but he didn't want to seem too eager, so he counted to five before going to open the door.

it was the familiar cologne that he recognized first, drifting up to his nose and calming his senses, even more so when that velvety voice turned his insides to mush. jungkook smiled. "hi taehyung." he said.

"hi jungkook." the older male smiled as well. taehyung looked the little ravenette up and down, seeing the pair of white skinny jeans fitting him well and the loose black sweater covering that small frame. jungkook looked good, he always seemed to.