eight.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [웃다]↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 ꒱⠀⠀by the time they had actually fallen asleep the sun started to say hello to the world again, it's subtle rays peeking over the tops of the buildings and created sparkles of dew clinging to car windows and blades of...

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [웃다]
↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 ꒱

by the time they had actually fallen asleep the sun started to say hello to the world again, it's subtle rays peeking over the tops of the buildings and created sparkles of dew clinging to car windows and blades of grass.

they were in his bedroom. jungkook has sprawled across his bed with the hoodie covering his face and hands, a baggy thing swallowing his frame. his best friend always made himself comfortable and didn't bother when it came to sharing the sheets, that's why he laid there also taking up most of the mattress and hugging most of the comforter.

it was either the birds chirping outside or the soft music that had the little ravenette blinking awake, his tired form sitting up with tufts of black hair sticking in every direction. "wheres my phone?" he mumbled sleepily, patting around for the device to silence the sound.

jin just mumbled some curse words and rolled over. unlike the younger, he was definitely not a morning person. seeing him up and awake before noon was very rare.

"joon hyung is gonna come in and ask about breakfast." jungkook said. he finally found his phone and shut off the alarm. it was about
thirty minutes before he said his roommate would normally walk in after knocking.

suddenly jin was a morning person. "i'm up." he said while sitting up abruptly. the words contradicted his look, swollen eyes and eyebrows pinched together in distaste from leaving dreamland so soon. he wanted to stay a little longer and pretend he wasn't living in such a blue world.

"are you going to talk to him yet?" jungkook asked innocently, again — and he expected the same answer, again.

"not yet." jin said. he pushed the covers away and stood, a string of pops and cracks coming from his spine as he twisted this way and that. the younger just winced at the sound and played with the strings on his hoodie. he knew his friend would never do it.

jungkook followed suite and got out of bed as well. he had some lessons later today but wanted to do something before that. "can you do me a favor before you go hyung?" he asked politely. there was a stir in his tummy and the ravenette wished he could hush the feeling.

"of course." jin said.

the two walked into the youngest closet, finding a nice outfit and settling with a pair of light jeans that fit snug on the boys figure. jungkook wasn't trying to look totally out there, or overly dressed, but he did want to make an attempt. "pink or yellow?" he asked, wondering which shade would look nicer.

jin stepped back and looked at his friend hold up both of the items of clothing, one being a pink hoodie while the other was a yellow sweatshirt. both were large, for some reason the boy enjoyed baggy clothes over ones that properly fit. "yellow." he said, taking the top and inspecting it a bit. it would end at jungkooks thighs, the fabric bunched up when he pushed his sleeves up and the neckline loose enough to show the thin necklace he wore.