thirty seven.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [수치]↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [수치]
↳ ꒰ 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚 ꒱

they were warm and new, freshly clean and smelled like cotton and spring. jungkook leaned against the pillows and cuddled further into the bedsheets. taehyung brought clean ones in that morning, given the previous night and the fact that now the older was in full aftercare mode.

"knock knock." taehyung said, walking back into the boys room with a tray and a smile.

"that took too long." the ravenette said, hearing taehyungs voice and then his softened footsteps due to the carpet. the older just chuckled, and got into bed beside the boy. "did you miss me?" he asked.

"of course." jungkook said, sitting up and wincing a bit. that had the older male frowning, and he leaned over to kiss his cheek in an apology, "sorry." taehyung said.

the ravenette just shook his head and leaned into taehyungs side, "please, don't be. i wanted to." he said.

"okay." taehyung said. "now eat up." he had set the tray on both their thighs, a bowl of fruit and a bowl of dry cereal. there was a glass of apple juice too, only one since he assumed he's just steal a few sips.

jungkook went for the watermelon as usual, knowing the feel and texture of it by now and already looking forward to the sweet taste. "you eat too." he said again. taehyung always made sure that the younger was eating enough, and he knew this too, so he had to make sure taehyung was having some as well.

they barely got through the simply breakfast, jungkook nearly done picking out all the marshmallows when there was a loud shout from somewhere in the apartment. the youngers bedroom door was shoved open and a tall newcomer stood with hands on his hips and a determined look in his eyes.

"it's my turn with the baby bird, get out." jin pointed down the hall. of course he was only joking, not fully serious, but still meaning it when he said it was best friend time.

"jin hyung!" jungkook said, knowing that voice from anywhere and holding the bowl out, "join us for some fruit."

he came walking over as he was summoned, a pair of sweatpants on with a hoodie and beanie. it wasn't even that cold outside today but best friend time meant cuddle time so jin came comfy and prepared. "i hope there's pineapple," he said, coming up on the mattress and nodding at the yellow cubes sat in the dish, "he's a keeper."

jungkook smiled, "i know."

taehyung just chuckled and sat up a bit, "i should get going, let you two hang out for the day." he said, seeing the way his baby pouted at that and nibbled on a marshmallow.

"we can hang out tomorrow, and then get ice cream before your appointment the next day." taehyung said. that had his smile returning, just thinking of how close that day was.

jungkook nodded, "okay deal." he said.

and then there was two of them. a quick kiss to his lips and then taehyung left the best friends to do whatever. that certainly entailed lots of movies, lots of music, and lots and lots of gossip. especially after jin noticed the slight glow to the younger, the way he smiled and just seemed so content.