ten.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [핑크색]↳ ꒰ 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 ꒱⠀⠀it didn't surprise him when he heard the amount of sass in his best friends voice the next morning

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [핑크색]
↳ ꒰ 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 ꒱

it didn't surprise him when he heard the amount of sass in his best friends voice the next morning. after taking a walk with taehyung the night before and finally making it back home, jungkook was too tired to have the slightest chance in remembering to facetime the older boy.

"you bitch." jin's voice was only somewhat clear through the phone. "did you get laid and not tell me? we were suppose to rate red carpet looks last night and you were nowhere to be found."

jungkook was still blinking and trying to wake up, it was a struggle as he stumbled to the window and pushed open the curtains to let in the light. habits. "oh my goodness hyung no i did not get laid, keep your voice down." jungkook hushed his friend, but he also felt his thumb pressing the volume button to lower it. the last thing he needed was namjoon to hear something wrong and come barging in.

"he won't hear." jin said, already knowing the youngers concern.

"how do you know?" jungkook asked, but his answer didn't come to way he expected, because his best friend just hung up on him just as his bedroom door swung open to reveal the handsome man. "because he's not here." jin closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed to fall onto it.

jungkook just screamed in surprise at the loud bang of his door and held his hand to his heart. "you bitch. you know you can't do that to me."
he walked back to his own bed and laid beside his friend, feeling the olders hand land in his hair and mess with the dark locks. jungkook leaned into the touch and closed his eyes.

"i'm assuming namjoon isn't home." he said.

jin just laughed lightly, "i saw his car leave." there was no way he was at a place to see the man again, not after everything that ended between them.

"you're an idiot." jungkook said. but he still leaned into his best friends touch, and got his hair played with, and the older still chuckled.

the two didn't get up until one of their stomachs growled, and jin knew he'd have to be the one to cook something or else the small ravenette would settle for some junk in the pantry. "how about toast and fruit?" jin said, walking out the kitchen and making himself at home as he went through the fridge.

"only if we have nutella." jungkook tried to squeeze his way between the wall and the older boy, reaching for the spot where he knew that he left the sweet treat. jin grabbed the jar before the other male could, and he set it on the shelf above out of reach.

"you can't have nutella this early kid." jin pointed out. he also nudged the boys hip to get him moving, there was always a morning routine in place. jungkook just huffed and walked to the bathroom, being mature and making proper decisions was so boring sometimes. his best friend noticed his mood, and he just rolled his eyes as he took out the toaster.