forty three.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [달]↳ ꒰ 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 ꒱⠀

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ []
↳ ꒰ 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 ꒱

the rain had stopped, and it stayed away the next couple days — but there was still a storm in the young boys mind. there was no cover or safety from his own thoughts, his own fears. everything was suppose to be okay now, he was suppose to be okay.

it's funny how things turn out. after all this jungkook thought it would go back to normal, how things used to be. he didn't expect to be sitting up in his room at 4 am that friday night, all the lights on in his room while cupcake wars played on his laptop.

last night at 3 am nancy was eliminated from the competition, and at 5 am he had made it to the episode with the final four contestants. tonight jungkook was hoping to see the winner and start the new season.

the bowl of pretzels was nearly gone at this point, the grapes eaten by 2 am as he moved onto another snack to keep his hands busy. it was mid-bite that jungkook heard a knock on his door that scared the hell out of him.

it was namjoon, waking up to the go to the bathroom and seeing the glow of light underneath his roommates door. "why are you still awake?" the older male asked, blinking through swollen tired eyes that weren't used to the light.

"i couldn't sleep." jungkook said, but the bags that had formed under his eyes told a different story. it was too late to get into it, and namjoon really had to piss still. "try to sleep, we can talk in the morning." he said.

jungkook nodded, and watched his roommate shut the door again. he hit play.

at some point the sun had come up, and jungkook blinked. his eyelids felt crusty and his butt went numb. "i still like nancy the best." he wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.

the sun was shining through the curtains and lighting the room up, finally telling jungkook to turn off his laptop and actually move. he pushed away his electronics and snuggled into the sheets, holding them close to his chest and finally feeling how exhausted he was.

it was like he closed his eyes for a second, and then namjoon was opening the youngers door again and seeing him sleeping soundly.

namjoon walked in and went over to the roommate, glad he had gotten some rest eventually. "hey kid." he said, gently tapping the boys shoulder to wake him up. "it's just passed noon, you gotta wake up and get ready to go to taehyungs."

taehyung was going to come over and then they've walk back to his place together. he was also going to pick up some things for dinner on their way back.

it was like minutes to him, and jungkook hated that feeling of his roommate waking him up from a sleep that was too short. "don't wanna." the ravenette mumbled against the pillow, rolling into his tummy and ignoring everything. namjoon narrowed his eyes, but he left the room anyways.

jungkook was still asleep when there was a knock on the apartment door. it was taehyung of course, standing with a nice jacket and hands in his pocket. he was expecting to see the ravenette, but namjoon was there instead, stepping inside to let the boy inside. "hey taehyung." he said, "he's still in bed."