Chapter 7- Chaos on Earth

2012, Earth.

No one's POV:

With Loki on the Quinjet, captured by Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff piloted the jet when thunder and lightning struck, nearly hitting the jet, and plenty of bright lights shined in the sky. Steve and Tony noticed Loki staring out the window worriedly.

"What the matter? Scared of a little lightning and bright lights?" Steve asked him.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki simply replied.

At that moment, two figures landed on top of the jet; Thor and Destiny. Destiny used her staff to open up the door and the Asgardians jumped down. Tony prepared to strike Thor, who struck Mjolnir right at him, sending him flying back before grabbing Loki by the throat and flying away. Destiny turned and shot a glare at Steve before also flying away. The two landed on mountains as Thor threw Loki across.

"Where is the Tesseract?" He asked.

Loki laughed.

"I missed you too." He replied.

"Do we look to be in a gaming mood?!" Destiny asked.

"Oh, you should thank me. With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you two up here? Your precious Earth?" Loki answered.

Although both Destiny and Thor were angry at the situation, they both felt family was more important.

"We thought you were dead." The Goddess said.

"Did you mourn?" Loki asked.

"We all did. Our father..." Thor said.

"Your father." Loki interrupted. "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?"

"The three of us were raised together. We played together. We fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Thor asked him.

"I remember a shadow. I remember living in the shade of your greatness. I was and should be king." Loki said angrily.

"So you take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights. No." Thor said.

"Earth is under our protection Loki." Destiny stated.

"And you're doing a marvellous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves, while you both idly threat. I mean to rule them." Loki sarcastically replied. "And why should I not?"

"You think yourself above them." Destiny replied.

"Well, yes." Loki said.

"Then you miss the truth of ruling brother. The throne would suit you ill." She explained.

Loki angrily walked towards the edge of the mountain.

"I've seen world you've never known about. I have grown, Odinson and Odinsdottir, in my exile." He said. "I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it..."

"Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king?" Thor asked him.

"I am a king!" Loki exclaimed.

"Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream!" Thor demanded.

"You come home." Destiny finished.

"I don't have it. You need the cube to bring me home but I have sent it off I know not where." Loki stated.

Thor summoned Mjolnir back to his hand while Destiny pulled out her staff and approached her brother.