Chapter 19- Visions

Warnings: None

2015, Earth

No one's POV:

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Maria Hill informed the Avengers as they were on the Quinjet.

"Stark relief foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene." Hill answered. "How's the team?"

Tony turned to the rest of the Avengers.

"Everyone's... we took a hit. We'll shake it off." He said to Hill.

"Well for now, I'd stay in stealth mode. And away from here." The agent suggested.

"So, run and hide?" Tony asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." Hill said.

"Neither do we." Tony replied before ending the call.

In one end of the Quinjet, Destiny grasped her head, trying to get rid of the sudden headache. Thor approached her.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

Destiny managed to nod, as her headache began to fade.

"I think I used too much power earlier... my head is aching really bad." She said.

Thor sat down and rested a hand on his sister's back, comforting her. Destiny smiled at her brother as the Quinjet came to a landing in front of a farm house.

"What is this place?" Thor asked as the Avengers exited the jet.

"A safe house?" Tony answered, unsure.

"Let's hope." Clint said.

The Avengers walked into the house.

"Honey, I'm home." Clint called out.

A woman turned the corner and saw the seven superheroes standing there.

"Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." Clint said.

"Hey." The woman replied before kissing Clint.

Tony turned to Thor and Destiny, who was still holding her head.

"This is an agent of some kind." He commented.

"Guys, this is Laura." Clint said.

"I know all your names." Laura said to them.

Then, two kids, a boy and a girl, came running in and hugged Clint.

"Dad!" The girl exclaimed.

"These are... smaller agents." Tony commented.

Steve turned to Laura while Clint's daughter jumped into Natasha arms.

"Sorry for bathing in on you." He apologized.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were too busy having no idea that you existed." Tony added.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint explained.

Destiny shrugged as the rest of the team wandered the house. She quickly sat down on a chair, still grasping her head until the head ache went away, which surprisingly took lots of time. She turned to the front door and saw Thor leave, with Steve following behind. She stood up and followed them out.

"Thor." She heard Steve call out.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here." Thor said, turning to Steve.