Chapter 2

Name: (y/n) (l/n) 

Quirk: Telekinesis 

She can move things with her mind. It doesn't matter the size of the object or where it is located, she can still move it if she knows it's there! 

Height: 154.94 cm or 5'1 ft (she has to be short)

 Weight: your weight

 Age: 14 

Family (They are in order by age).

Pro hero Dad- Quirk: Pyrokinesis

Mom- Quirk: Telepathy

Haruhi (oldest daughter) Pro hero-Quirk: Pyrokinesis

Haruka (2nd oldest daughter) Therapist- Quirk: Telepathy

(Y/n) is here

Shizuka (2nd youngest daughter)- Quirk: Telepathy

Kamina (oldest son)- Quirk: Pyropathy (knows how what the fire will do but can't control it.)

Simon (youngest son)-Quirk: Not developed yet

Yumi (youngest daughter)- Quirk: Not developed yet

Favorite sibling: the oldest. 

Birthday: It's not important to her so why share it? 

Junior High

 Time Skip obliviously

 Crap. I forgot my phone again. I quickly walked back into class to see those two talking. I just wanted my phone so I tried being a ninja. 

"Most first string heroes show potential early on. People look at them and just know their destined for greatness. Here's a word of advice, nerd." Bakugo said while placing his hand on Deku's shoulder. "Don't even think of applying. Or else.." a smile appeared on his face which just made it even creepier. 

Oh! The application for UA! Damn it I'm forgetting everything! I thought to myself. I'm just in here for my phone. Wait. I could of used my quirk to get it! God I'm such an idiot!

"Hey Midget" called Bakugo. I jump as I look over to where the two boys are at.

 "Uhm yes?" I asked. 

"Fucking apply to UA. I want to kick your ass and prove I'm better." yelled the blonde boy. 

"Ha. I don't need to apply to know that I'm better than you." I said while I picked up my phone that was left on my table. I turned and walked out of the room. 

Time skip again. Sorry I'm lazy

 I was home. I head to my room to finish up some homework. I take out the application and just look at it.

Should I even apply?

 "Hey. Get your ass downstairs. Say bye to your sister" my mom yelled from downstairs. I got up and left everything out. Even though I share a room with my little sister, she'll mind her own business, right?

 Wrong.

 "UA?! You seriously think you can be a hero?! You freak! No one would want to be save by your fucking ugly weak ass!" my mom and sister laughed. 

"Ah. I see. Well it's not like I care about what you think. In the end, I'm doing this for myself. Not you." I replied. But in reality, I do care about whatever comes out of their mouths. True or not, I'll end up believing it.