Chapter 9

Once we walked back to his house, Mitsuki greeted us in the front.

"What the hell happened to you? Katsuki what did you do?" she yelled while about to hit Bakugo.

"We we're just running." I said trying to calm her down.

"He probably made you fight him didn't he?" she asked. She looked at him like she was about to beat the shit out of him.

"Back off old hag! She can handle herself! She isn't that weak!" he yelled back.

I know I can handle myself but when he said it, it just made me smile. It felt like someone actually appreciated what I've been doing.

That's new.

"What the hell are you smiling at?!" he shouted at me.

I shook my head.

"Ah it's nothing, just something popped into my head." I smiled.

Even though Bakugo and his mom fight a lot, I can tell that they are close. It must be nice having someone like that...

"So I'm gonna wash up..." I slowly started walking into the house.

"(Y/n) I need to talk to you so Katsuki go make food or some shit." Mitsuki said while she grabbed my arm and took me upstairs.

"Um yes?" I asked.

I hope I didn't do anything bad. That would suck if I got kick out of this house too.

"You're going to need clothes and other things, right? Well... I'll pay for it. I just need you to promise me something." she winked.

"Uh and what is it? And No. I don't feel comfortable with you buying me things! I'll pay you back! I can make dinner everyday or I'll clean!" I tried listing things.

"Dinner would be great if someone else made it, but I just need you to agree to this. Okay?"

I nodded

"I want you to stay by Katsuki's side. I know that it's only two days since you got here but I can tell you change him."

I felt my face heat up.

"Wh- What do you mean?!" I stuttered.

"I know that he has friends but he's been acting differently... and I think it's you." she looked at me. "Please?" she asked.

It got to the point she started begging.

"Fine." I said.

She hugged me.

"Yay! Thank you! I trust you with my son!" she screamed in excitement.

"Don't say it like that!" I tried to hug her back without being awkward.

"KATSUKI TAKE (Y/N) SHOPPING!" she yelled.

"DAMMIT OLD HAG!"