Chapter 24

We landed in the water. It was just deep enough for us to stand. I got off of Deku's back and he then cover his broken fingers.

"Hey Deku....give me your hand." I reached out for his hand.

"W-wait. Why?!" He stuttered.

"Ugh I want to see if it would work! Now give me your hand!" I raised my voice.

"Okay." He slowly placed his messed up hand in mine.

I'm alive right now because of them. It's the least I can do.

Concentrate.

White and red blood cells.

The periosteum is one source of precursor cells which develop into chondroblasts and osteoblasts that are essential to the healing of bones. (BIG WORDS)

I focused on the injury and moved the cells so that they repaired it faster.

I've been practicing this for awhile. I just need to see if it would work.

After a minute only one finger was fixed.

"That's all I can do." I let go of his hand. "Now if we go this way, we can avoid the center plaza." I pointed.

"Good idea. Aizawa is fighting over there. And what was that you just did (L/n)?" Tsu asked.

"Something I've been working on. And you can call me (Y/n)." I responded.

"Can I call you (Y/n) too?!" Mineta asked.

"Hell no." I replied. 

"If he doesn't get any help, he'll overexert himself. He'll probably end up defeated by the villains." Deku looked at Aizawa fighting.

He's planning on helping?

"Wait don't tell me your planning on.? Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Mineta tried stopping him.

"If you are going, I'm going to." I said.

"I'm not saying that we should jump in but maybe take some out." He looked away.

I wonder if everyone's still alive.

Aizawa starting running towards the hand guy and elbowed him in the stomach. Aizawa's hair falls and the villains has a hold of his arm. His arm turned gray and the skin started coming off. Aizawa's arm started shattering.

Can I yeet this guy?

Sensei punched him to back up and more villains came after him.

Hands started talking about how cool our teacher is. Out of nowhere a monster appeared behind Aizawa. The beast's mouth opened and it grabbed Aizawa by the head. He continued smashing him head into the ground. Blood flying everywhere.

"No...Mr. Aizawa.." Deku gasped.

"What do you think of him EraserHead? The new bio-engineered anti symbol of peace. But you can call him Nomu."

The "Nomu" opened his mouth again and let out an ear rapping shriek.

The warp villain came back and told Hands about something that caused Hands to start acting like a child. 

(A/N) Howdy! SO I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know I don't update as much as I want to but I was thinking of writing a Haikyuu!! x Reader. You don't necessarily have a love interest its just you in the story. Would you guys read it? Let me know!