Chapter 30

This chapter is written by the editor. Everyone say thank you. ----

"Now then! IZUKU MYDORIA placed first place in the last round, he will be worth 10 million!"

I could feel the tension in the air.

 I need that headband 

"You may use your quirks as much as you like! But there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose, and I'll slap you with a red card! And you will be disqualified!" The R rated hero yelled. 

 Tch. Really? Annoying

 "NOW YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO BUILD YOUR TEAM. I RECOMMEND YOU GET STARTED" Pro hero Midnight exclaimed.

I looked around to see who I could be with.

Damn... looks like Bakugo is pretty famous. What the hell. FOCUS Y/N. Let's go get a team. Remember you need to beat that arrogant bastard.

*Bakugo in the background*

 "Wait, tell me you quirks and names again."

Back to (Y/n)

"Okay.... crap who would be will to be my partner?" I whispered to myself. 

I looked around once more and heard a someone yelling.

"SHOGIIIII PLEASE TEAM UP WITH ME NONE OF THE GIRLS WANT TO! PLEASEEE! I KNOW I'M SMALL SO I CAN'T BE THE CARRY BUT WITH YOUR QUIRK YOU CAN COVER ME FROM ANYONE GETTING MY HEAD BAND!" Mineta kept whining that it made my brain cells want to kill themselves.

Don't want him in my team. That's for sure. 

I pushed my luck didn't I.  At least having Tsu and Shoji on my team is a big help. Shoji can protect us from attacks and Tsu can use her tongue to steal other headbands. I guess Mineta can be of some help by stopping others around us. We got this! I hope. 

 "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! NOW A FINAL COUNTDOWN BEFORE THE GAME STARTS-"

 We got this

 "3"

 We won't lose.

"2"

 WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU

"1"

 "BEGIN" 

Everyone raced to Midoriya to steal his headband, as he flew right in front of us 

We've got them!

 "MINETA THROW YOUR BALLS AT HIM" I yelled as Shoji ran full speed at Deku's team 

"Come on we need to go!" Midoriya shouted 

"I can't! I'm stuck on something! It's a ball?!" Uraraka answered back.

 "We got Uraraka! Shes stuck! Go Shoji full speed ahead!" I yelled as Tsu used her tongue to try to get his headband and I used my quirk to draw others in. 

"COMEE ONNNN! DAMN!" 

Deku's team flew up in the air with some gadget but we broke the one Uraraka was wearing.