Chapter 27

School was closed the day after the attack.

At home.

With everything that happened it's no wonder why we have a day off.

I curled up in a ball on my bed wrapping the blanket over my face.

All Might was injured back there. And Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima helped him and I couldn't do anything.

"(Y/n)! Get your ass down here and stop sleeping all of the time!" My mom yelled interrupting my thoughts.

I sighed and walked down the stairs to see why I was called. "I wasn't sleeping. Just because I'm in my room doesn't mean I'm asleep."

"So then why are you in your room all day? Doing drugs? Hurting yourself? You better not be that stupid." She laughed.

"I stay upstairs because I want to. Once you give me a reason to see you I'll come down." I did a 180 and headed back to my room.

"Eat!"My mom yelled from the kitchen. "Don't be starving yourself too!" She added.

I walked into my room and ate a pop tart that I had. I laid down on my bed and eventually I fell asleep.

At school.

"You guys! Did you watch the news, last night?" Invisi a bitch asked the people in the front.

"I think they didn't noticed me." The flooring clothes seemed sad.

"We're totally big deals! Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities." Kaminari confidently put his arms behind his head.

"Yeah it's crazy." Kirishima added.

"The news mainly focused on the pros not us." I said looking at them.

"Yeah (L/n) is right. What would of happened if All Might show up?" Sero continued.

"Don't say that! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" A scream came from the back of the room.

The voice came from the tiny pervert.

I sighed.

"Oh shut up loser! Grow a pair!" Bakugo yelled.

More people started talking and then Iida walked in announcing that Homeroom was going to begin.

"Everyone stop talking and take your seats!" Glasses instructed.

Everyone is sitting.

The door opened to reveal Mr. Aizawa covered head to toe in bandages.

"My well being doesn't matter. What matters is the fight. It's still not over." Our teacher stayed serious.

Our fight???

"The UA sports festival is about to start." He stared at us.

Ugh why would you say something like that?! Gave me a heart attack!

"Let's go kick some ass!" The red head yelled.

"Is it really a good idea to host this after the attack?" Headphones asked.

"Apparently this is a way to show that the threat was taken care of. This event is important for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

After discussing the sports festival class was dismissed.

I was dragged by Mina to the cafeteria after Uraraka finished saying something about doing her best.

After school.

"(Y/n)! Wanna go training? Or do you already have a training partner?" Mina asked me as I got my stuff in my bag.

 I trained with Bakugo that one time  

"My mom needs me home earlier today. Maybe next time?" I asked while we walked to the exit.

I stopped to see students of other classes blocking the doorway. Our class rep. asked them if they needed anything from us.

"They are scouting out the competition, idiots." Bakugo walked into the crowd

"That's right. We did survive a villain attack." I said.

He continued walking up to them. "At least you know what a future pro looks. Now move it extras." He seriously told them.

"You can't walk around calling people extras!" Iida yelled at him.

A purple haired guy pushed his way through the crowd and ended up in front of our class.

"I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the Hero course as delusional or is it just you?" The tired looking guy asked.

"I wanted to be in the Hero course. But like everyone else I was forced to choose a different track. If any of us do good in the sports festival the teachers can transfer us into the Hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? I'm here to let you know that if you don't do your best, I'll steal your spot from right under you." He threatened.

"Have fun trying." I pushed myself through the crowd. I had enough of this. I had to get home.

"These people don't matter. As long as I beat them." Bakugo followed me.

"I hate that, that was such a manly exit!" Kirishima shed a fake tear. 

(A/n) Hello guys! This is clearly unedited and it's is also 3:47am so don't come at me. Who's READY FOR THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!?!?? And if anyone wants to make a new cover for this book please do.