Chapter 19

LONG CHAPTER BEWARE

"Now that you're ready, its time for combat training!" All Might exclaimed.

With that famous smile I knew we were about to kick some ass!

"Sir. This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida raised his hand.

"Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead!" All Might showed us a peace sign.

"Most of the villain fights you see on the news, take place outside. However statistically speaking, run ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Back room ideals. Home room invasions." All Might explains.

That makes sense.

"For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles." The Pro stood proudly.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Frog girl put her finger on her mouth as she asked.

I nodded as if I needed an answer for it too.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefields. But remember you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now." He answered.

I looked at Deku who supposedly "punched a robot."

Hopefully I get to kick someone's ass.

Black haired girl asked a question which just started everyone asking question after question.

"I wasn't finished talking!" All Might looked annoyed.

Hurry up and explain! I want to fight!

All Might continued on explaining the situation that we are all apart of. What the villains do and how the heroes react. Simple.

Oh it'll be fun playing a villain!!!!

Maybe I can show invis-a-bitch that not only can I look like a villain, but I can also act.

After explaining, All Might lifted a yellow box with black letters that spelled out LOTS.

"Time is limited and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" Number 1 yelled.

"Isn't there a better way?" I asked.

Crap. I said that out loud.

"Think about it. Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot so maybe that's the reason we are seeing it here!" Deku answered my question.

"Oh I see." I nodded.

I asked All Might. Not you. Haha that was kinda mean.

"And since they is an uneven amount of us, there'll be one group of three. Let's draw!" All Might raises his fist in the air and yelled.

Everyone got paired up with someone.

My heart started racing as he was announcing the names.

I got placed in Team B with Octopus guy and half and half dude.

Hopefully this ends well....

"Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch." All Might announced.

I noticed Deku started freaking out.

Deku and Bakugo were standing next to each other. I walked in between them.