Chapter 13

"In the real world there's not a starting point! GO! GO! GO!" Present mic shouted. 

My legs without knowing ran ahead of me leading me into the exam, being shoved and pushed and face planting into the ground.

"Ugh. Idiots." I said while brushing myself off and running to a street on my right. 

'Crap. I'm already behind. There's only 4 giants, aren't there!? The buildings are practically destroyed. Crap!'

I ran towards the foggy rummage while hearing the blazing explosions from the distance.

'There must be a giant over there! Idiots! Could they make more destruction!?' 

"Target required" 

'Fuck'

Before I could turn around completely I was smacked into the building next to me.  

'Son of a Bi-'

Immediately, looking at the concrete on the ground... I raised my hand up and thrusted the concrete towards the giants head.

"Okay that's 5 points, I need to get going!"Rushing toward the sound of explosions.

TIME SKIP

'Okay that's 47 points' 

I run into an area where there were 4 giant robots fighting with other participants. There was a plain looking guy with tape coming out of his elbows, it looked like he was struggling to hold onto the giants head. There was this other pink skinned girl shooting some kind of acid it was barely doing anything to the giant, and a guy that looked like he used electricity just destroyed a giant but looked like he was running out of juice in his brain. 

 'I guess I can do this'

Going straight for the 2 giant robots that the other kids were struggling with, lifting up the metal parts of the other giant that had been destroyed quickly with one motion cut both giant robots in half. 

'Huff.... huff...hufff... shit that took more out of me than I expected... huff....huff...'

"Where's the other Ro-"

Slamming into the floor, and barely being able to see I look up and see glimpses of a black haired kid rushing towards a robot.

Closes eyes 

'open for fuck sakes' 

Opens eyes 

'One punch? And he looks like rock!?' 

Closes eyes 

'Who the hell is that!?'

Opens eyes

'Shit. Shit. Shit. He's coming towards me.'

 ... 

"Hey are you okay?" The black haired kid asked me while reaching an arm towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I slowly tried to get up on my own but failed and grabbed harshly on his arms. Looking down at my now ripped clothes. 

'Damn. And I just got these.'

Making eye contact with the boy... 

"I'm Kirishima, nice to meet you"