Chapter 10

I went back upstairs to wash up and then headed out the door with Bakugo.

"You called that cleaning up? You still have dirt on your face you fucking tard."

"Hey-"

He licked his thumb and grabbed my cheek. He wiped the dirt off.

My face got red. Is it just hot in here or is it just me? (It's Bakugo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I backed up.

"I- I got it." I stuttered.

W

A

L

K

I

N

G

"Hey, I'm sorry you have to come with me" I told him.

We were walking to the mall. He had his hands in his pockets and he was just looking forward.

"Just don't waste my time midget." He looked at me annoyed.

"Ha...ha" I nervously laughed.

"Just get some god damn clothes already!" He yelled.

We were in a store.

I don't shop for myself. I've never shopped for myself. Where do I even start?

"Uhm I guess this looks fine. And it's on sale." I said.

"Really good deal! And if you get 2 you'll get 2 free! So if I get this and this it'll be cheap!" I mumbled.

"Gross. You sound like that damn nerd."

Ah Deku.

"Aren't you smarter than him? Doesn't that make you the nerd?" I looked at him. I was holding some clothes.

"You better shut the hell up right now if you don't want your ass to get kicked." He shouted loud enough for only a couple people could hear.

"That's not very hero like Katsuki." I said smirking.

He looked away.

Time skip.

I didn't buy much just some shirts, pants, and pajamas. I didn't want to buy much.

We got home and Mitsuki was looking at the clothes I bought.

"Wow this is nice! I bet it's looks nicer on you!" she exclaimed.

"And I have some other things for you. I know you use contacts so I bought some contact stuff for you. And some girly things." She picked up a bag and handed it to me.

I looked inside. I noticed Bakugo sitting on the sofa and he made eye contact with me. (See what I did there)

Why? Why did she buy this for me? What did I do to deserve her kindness? No ones ever bought me stuff like this before...

I felt my eyes tear up. What's wrong with me?!

I rubbed my eyes just enough to get the tears off. I didn't want my mascara running.

"Huh?!" Bakugo look at me again and I just went upstairs.

STOP CRYING YOU ARENT A BABY!