Chapter 28

The UA sports festival is in two weeks. I was invited by Uraraka and Mina to train.

Uraraka makes rocks float, Mina hits them with acid and I fix them. Then it repeats.

To make up with Invis-a-bitch... I mean Hagakure, I've been working on physical strength as well.

Morning of the Festival

We were in the waiting room all dressed up in our pe uniforms.

"Aw man! I was really hoping to wear my hero costume!" Mina messed with the outfit.

"This will keep it fair. The other classes don't have costumes." I finished tying my shoe.

"Then why do you have your sword?" Mina asked curiously.

"Like Aoyama I submitted a form so I can have it with me. My quirk isn't that strong anyways so it'll help." I explained.

I'm planning on not using it as much as possible.

"Everyone get your game faces on! We are entering the arena soon!" Glasses opened the door.

I smiled and started walking with Mina to the exit.

"You seem really calm (Y/n)." Mina looked at my face.

"I guess, I'm just excited." I shrugged.

I'm about to shit myself.

"Midoriya." Todoroki walked to him.

"Hey Todoroki. What's up?" Deku started sweating even more.

"I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you."

"Uhm yeah." Deku agreed.

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. Just know that I will beat you." Todoroki coldly said.

"What's with the declaration of war lately?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah what's the big deal?" Kirishima walked over to them.

"We aren't here to become friends. This isn't a team effort." Todoroki pushed away.

"We are all going to have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top too." Deku eyes Todoroki.

Entering the Arena.

Walk confidently.

Walk confidently.

Walk confidently.

Walk confidently.

My legs feel like they'll fall off!

The light at the end of the tunnel exposed the millions of people watching us.

We all walked into the middle.

It's starting. I got this.

BREATHE Y/N BREATHE

(A/N) Really short chapter today! I promise it'll be a longer chapter next week. And I will UPDATE NEXT WEEK!!!! I'm trying something that's a bit different. I'll let you know! Anddddddddd I recently finished The Promised Neverland manga. Has anyone read it?! I have no one to talk about it with :(