Chapter 31

After the results of the last round, we headed to lunch.

I sat with Mina and the rest of the girls.

Right before the final round began, Yaoyorozu and Jiro were called aside by Kaminari and Mineta.
Apparently all of the girls have to wear cheer leading uniforms for the cheer battle.

Sounds sketchy.

Yaoyorozu made all of us a cheerleader uniform and Pom poms.

Isn't this a little short?

We walked out in front of everyone and we were called out.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for that little perverts stupid schemes?" Yaoyorozu fell to the floor.

"We do have a little time before it starts so how about we just roll with it!" Hagekure cheered.

"Uhm I guess." I removed one of my hands from my stomach and lazily cheered.

"Wow. Toru. You've got skills" Tsu complimented.

I can't believe that damn pervert made us wear these. Can I go change now?!

Present Mic started explaining how the last round will be.

Midnight made the participating people draw lots to see who they would go up against.

But before that could happen, Tail guy raised his hand and wanted to withdraw.

I gasped.

But why? This is a way to get scouted!

"It wouldn't be right. I barely remember what happened in the Calvary battle. I think it was that guys quirk." Ojiro looked over to that purple haired guy.

"I don't want to advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair." Ojiro continued.

"Just prove you can be here by winning!" Hagekure added.

"If you have the opportunity, you should take it." I told him.

"That's not it! I'm talking out my pride here. I refuse to give that up!" He face palmed.
"Also why are all of the girls dressed like cheerleaders?"

I sighed.

A guy from 1-B also withdrew for the same reason.

That guy's quirk must be something if it made two people drop from the festival.

"Now let's see. We'll have to move up two students from one of the teams." Midnight announced.

"We didn't do anything during the battle. You should choose someone who tried their hardest. One from 1-A and 1-b. That would only be fair. TetsuTetsu." Kendo said.

"What about the 1-A student?" Mina asked.

Tsu would be a good choice. She tried and she could actually win all of this.

"(Y/n)! You should do it!" Mina yelled out.

"What? No. It's okay!" I waved my hands out.

"Yeah you should." Tsu added.

"I agree. You should do it." Yaoyorozu added as well.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course!" The three of them said at once.

"Thank you guys!" I smiled.

"TetsuTetsu and (L/n) are added!" Midnight grabbed the lots box.

After drawing lots, we figured out our first opponent.

And I got.....

Sigh

Kaminari. 

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter! I promise there will be a long chapter next week!