Chapter 16

I was hoping to be early so I could get a good seat but by the looks of it, I'm going to be lost forever.

"Hey what are you doing here, little 1st year?" A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see a tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"How did you know I'm a first year?" I responded.

"I haven't seen you around before and you're pretty short. Hi I'm Mirio Togota. You can just call me Mirio. I'm a third year. Do you want me to show you to your class? He asked and then smiled.

It's nice to know someone is nice here.

It's rude to decline an offer so I agreed.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). And please! I'm supposed to be in 1-A but I can't seem to find it." I tried laughing off my awkwardness.

"Oh wow 1-A. I'm supposed to visit there later on this year. Here it's this way." He started walking.

In front of 1-A

Oh damn. It's right here. I'm such a dumbass.

The door was at least over 20 feet tall. Some people must be really tall.

"Thank you!" I bowed.

"You're welcome. And I'll see you later." He waved.

I waved back.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was expecting to see a room full of people and all of the seats were taken.

I looked down at my phone to see I was 40 minutes early.

Only one person was here. It was Bakugo.

Shit I forgot to tell him I made it here. Oops.

"Hey you fucking midget. You're actually here." He looked at me.

"Haha yeah. Surprise..." I sat down in the desk next to him.

(Taking Jirou's spot.)

Once I sat down he went to our handshake with me.

After the slap-clap and a fist bump, I laughed.

"I'm going to kick your ass today!" He smiled and yelled.

"Like I would let you! You fucking Pomeranian!" I yelled back.

Boy did I miss this.

The door opened revealing more students coming in. They all starting talking and taking their seats.

Good thing I came at the time I did.

I was looking down when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a pink alien looking girl.

"Hi I'm Mina Ashido! You can call me Mina. You must be (L/n)! Can I call you (Y/n) or (N/n)? Wow you're so adorable and tiny!" She yelled excitedly.

Wow this chick has no chill.

"Uh yeah I guess you can call me that. And no I'm not." I laughed.

"Yeah you are a fucking midget!" Bakugo laughed.

"Shut up Bakugo. No one asked you." I glared at him.

He ignored me and put his feet up on his desk.

I don't want to meet new people. Why should I? In a couple years we probably won't even talk to each other so why bother?

"Hi I'm Denki Kaminari. And you are?" The blonde guy from the practical exam asked.

It's the stupid looking one.

"Um I'm (Y-" I was interrupted.

"Beautiful." He winked.

I laughed.

"Oh god that was funny." I kept on laughing.

I turned my attention to Bakugo.

Glasses dude was getting mad at him.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" He said with his arms straight.

The door opened.

"Huh?" Bakugo smirked.

"It's the first day and you are already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" He kept on smiling.

"Bakugo just put your feet down." I told him.

"I'm here from the Soumei private academy." Glasses put his hand down.

"Soumei Huh? You think you're better then me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" He got louder.

I used my quirk to take his feet off the desk.

He looked at me. He was pissed.

"Stop being mean. He never said he was better than you! He just went to a better junior high then us. It doesn't mean anything asshole." I crossed my arms.

"You would threaten me? Your own classmate?! Thank you ma'am for taking his feet off but we don't need such language." He looked at me and bowed.

Ma'am??

Yeah I'm going to have fun tearing him a new one.

Bakugo gasped and it caused everyone to look where he was looking.

The door.

Everyone gasped.

I turned to see Deku at the door holding onto the sides of his bag pack.

Glasses dude stopped talking and walked over to him.

"Uhhh hi!" Deku looked around.

He's nervous.

That's why you come early dumbass

"Good morning I'm Tenya Iida" Iida walked over to him.

Oh so that's his name.

Seriously. Who walks like that???

"Ye-yeah I know! I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you." Deku closed his eyes.

And then I stopped paying attention.

I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone. I did hear another girl come in but that's all.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." A voice I haven't heard before.

I know. That's what I've been thinking! Wait who's that?

Deku and that girl finally shut up and turned around.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course. I'm your teacher." 

(A/N) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS OMG! I honestly thought that it wasn't going to get any reads but here we are!