Chapter 34

This chapter is mainly Todoroki vs. Deku :)

And its a longer chapter. A WHOLE 1000 AND SOMETHING WORDS

After Bakugo won, I realized that my match was coming up soon.

Kirishima's arm wrestling match with TetsuTestsu just started.

I wonder who would win.

The two yelled and both used their quirks as much as possible, but when it came down to it, Kirishima is stronger. So obviously he won.

Bakugo's not back yet?

I decided to leave the stands to look for him so he could watch the next fight. As I was looking, the announcement came on that the next match was starting. 

I have to hurry.

I turned the corner to Endeavor talking to Deku about his quirk. But shouldn't he be getting ready for the fight?

"It's Shoto's duty to surpass All Might as the number one hero. And his match with you will be a testing ground for how much training he has left." The number 2 stated.

Crap. Deku looks scared. I should help him.....

I ran around the corner making up something that would get him out of this, "Hey Deku! Everyone's looking for you. Your match is about to start. Hurry!" I looked at Endeavor and made eye contact. The look he gave me reminded me of my father's...

"I SAID HURRY UP" I repeated and used my quirk to push Deku away from him and then we ran but then he stopped.

"I'm not All Might and the same goes for Todoroki. He may be your son but he isn't you." he glared back at him.

"Thank you for getting me out of there (N/n)-chan. If you don't mind me asking, why are you over here? Shouldn't you be watching the match?" He asked

"Oh yeah but I was looking for Bakugo. He might be back already so I'll head back too. Good luck." I waved him off. 

I ran back to our seats to find everyone's eyes glued to Todoroki and Deku's fight. I took a seat next to Sero and the match started. 

"BEGIN!!!!" Present Mic yelled.

Todoroki started with an ice attack, but Deku used his power to break it.... but also his fingers. 

Footsteps got louder as the person got closer. "Aw crap! I missed it!" Kirishima ran in.

"It barely started." I looked over. 

"Good job on making it to the second round." Kaminari congratulated him.

"Thanks man. Looks like I take Bakugo down next." He responded.

"I'll kill you." Bakugo's eye never left the front.

"You would of made it to the second round too if you didn't loose, Kaminari." Kirishima took a seat.

"Yeah but I was up against a girl. (L/n) was too strong." He looked at me.

"Uhm all I did was throw you." I replied.

My attention went back to the fight. Todoroki captured Deku in ice and then countered it with his own but it left him with a broken arm. 

So Todoroki's gonna win. He hasn't even used his left side.

Another wall of ice attacked Deku but he used his broken fingers in the process, making them shattered for good? It almost pushed Todoroki out of bounds.