Peter Parker (Tom Holland)

Patrol tonight was great, not a crime spotted

Patrol tonight was great, not a crime spotted. Which meant a easy early retire for Peter.

After climbing inside his room quietly, to make sure Aunt May didn't hear, he changed into a sweat shirt.

He pulled out his phone to see 5 text messages and 2 missed calls from you.

He first look at your messages.

"Where are u?"

"Are u running late?"

"Pls don't tell me u forgot again!"

"This is the 5th time in a row 😔 "

Peter was confused, what did he forget? What were you talking about? So he checked his voicemail.

"Hey, just calling to see where you are. It's been almost an hour, I'm at the restaurant. Can please call me back, thx."

"Why are they at a restaurant?" Peter wondered outloud. So he checked the last voicemessge.

"Okay so I'm gonna go off of a hunch and say that you forgot. I guess your at your 'Stark Internship', which is your excuse all the time. We were supposed to go on a date tonight Peter. This is the 5th time you've left me waiting at a restaurant for you. To be honest I don't how much longer I can take this. Don't bother getting in touch with me after you hear this. We'll talk tomorrow at school. Bye Pete, oh and I hope whatever kept you from our date was really important."

"The date, oh N/N, I'm such a screw up," Peter said putting his hands to his eyes in frustration.

"Great going Pete, how am I going to make this up to them. Better yet what am I going to say to them".