Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

You and Nat were on a covert mission Fury assigned

You and Nat were on a covert mission Fury assigned. The mission was to rescue the hostages that were captured by dirty agents.

All was going well, the hostages were free and all you had to do was secure the perimeter.

That is until you asked Natasha her status. You got no signal, you didn't have time to think about it until Batroc attacked.

With a few punches, dodges and kicks you managed to knocm him into a room. Then proceeded to punch him unconscious.

"Well this is awkward," a voice said beside you.

You turned to see Nat at a computer, she gave you a little smirk before going back to what she was doing.

"Your saving S.H.I.E.L.D files, that wasn't the mission," you told her.

"Well I have a different mission, and you've done your mission beautifully," she said walking away until you grabbed her wrist.

"Nat, you just jeopardized this whole mission," you told her thickly.

"That's over stating things," she defended. Then a grenade was sent into the room. You grabbed her and took cover.

"Okay that one's on me babe," she said panting.

"Damn right it is," you huffed angrily. You had words for her and Fury later.