The Fall of Utraya Mokri

THIRD POV

Neytiri and Jake's bodies were lying close together in the sun when it came. At first it started out as a beeping, but then Neytiri woke to the sound of heavy machinery. The trees were being plowed down by huge bulldozer-like things. "Ma Jake!"

~

"Jake, you gotta eat something" Grace prodded to the ex marine.

~

"JAKE! Jake! WAKE UP! Jake, PLEASE!" Neytiri cried as she tried to shake Jake awake.

~

"Don't make me force feed a cripple."

"Grace, I don't want... Hey! Jake called as Grace shut down the link bay so that he had to eat his breakfast.

~

Neytiri gazed at the scene surrounding her. The trees were falling down as the dozers got closer. "JAKE!" she shrieked as she dragged Jake's avatar body away from the falling trees.

~

Jake practically inhaled his omelette, and looked to (Y/N) "Lets go."

"When was the last time you took a shower?" she asked.

"I don't need a shower."

"Jesus, Marine. That's gross." (Y/N) called before getting into her link.

Jake woke up to Neytiri screaming in his face "WAKE UP!"

In here eyes there was obviously fear as she shook him to wake him up. Jake sprung from his spot and looked in fear as he too saw the trees falling. "Hey! Stop! Stop!" Jake bellowed as he waved his arms around, trying to get the attention of the operator. The bulldozer stopped, but not for long.

Hake hopped onto the bulldozer as it stared to move once again. He started to smash the camera to bits with the rock, blocking the sight of the driver. People started to fire at him as he jumped off of the vehicle. He ran Neytiri away from the wreckage whilst the other dozer continued to destroy the trees.

~~~~~~

YOUR POV

Tsu'tey and I were on our daily direhorse ride when we herd beeping coming from the place where we were last night, except there was no place anymore.  Oh no! If Jake brought them over here... I saw Jake and Neytiri huddling in the corner, she was sobbing in his arms. I looked in horror as the bulldozers kept pushing on. Tsu'tey looked as if he was going to cry too. There were the smallest of tears, but then his eyes turned angry. He pushed his horse over to the couple, while I just stayed at my position tears crawling down my face.

(A/N Okay, so short chapter. I apologize, but the next part is super important and it really deserves it own chapter. The next chapters will most likely be shorter because we are nearing the important parts and I want them each to have their own chapters)