The Fall of Hometree Pt. 1

(Y/N)'s POV

"Come on people!" Max called out to us. Grace took a shot to probably calm her nerves. "Let's pack it up, let's go!" 

"This is how it's done." Jake insisted pulling out the Na'vi book, "When people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified taking it." 

What the hell has gotten into him! I thought he was a Na'vi! Trudy came running in out of breath, "Quaritch is rolling the gunships. He's gonna hit Hometree."

The color drained from Norm, Grace, Max and I's faces. We were frozen until I breathed "My God! Who does this son of a gun think he is?" 

~~~~~~

THIRD POV

Parker looked out the window and surveyed the ships and choppers that were about to attack the hometree of the Na'vi people. "Dr. Augustine! (Y/N)! You cannot be up here!" a guard called. Parker whipped his head around and saw the two running to him. "Back off ass-head!" (Y/N) called to the guard. 

"Parker. Wait. Stop." Grace pleaded to the billionaire. "These are people you're about to..." She couldn't finish her sentence until the guard caught up to her again. (Y/N) used her metal arm to knock the guy into a short slumber. 

"No. No, no, no, no. They're fly-bitten savages that live in a tree! All right? Look around! I don't know about you, but I see a lot of trees! They can move!" Selfridge spat, "Can you guys just please..."

"Yes sir." The guards replied and walked away,

"There are families in there. Children, babies. Are you gonna kill children?" (Y/N) wailed trying not to let tears fall. Nobody noticed Jake there right in the middle of the conversation. 

"You don't want that kind of blood on your hands. Believe me." He said, "Just let us try to talk them out. They trust me, and her."

"You have an hour."

~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Calibrate fast." Grace called, "We're going in, right now."

"Calibrating two, three, and four." A technician announced as the links opened. 

"Run sequence."

"Initiating thirty seconds."

I saw Parker walk over to Jake's link with three guards following him. His face got really close to Jake's and he pointed a finger at him. "...unless you want your girlfriend in there when the ax comes down..." was all I herd before I woke up once again in my avatar body. 

~~~~~~

We climbed down the tree with Neytiri to see Tsu'tey, Eytukan, Mo'at and others taking in a group. 

"Mother! Father!" Neytiri cried getting their attention.

"Eytukan, I have something to say." Jake addressed.

Grace and I feared that wouldn't work so we begged, "Listen, please.

"Speak Jakesully." he commanded.

"A great evil is upon us the Sky People are coming to destroy Hometree."

The clan hooted and Jake panicked a little bit more. "Look, tell them that they're gonna be here soon." 

Neytiri translated for Jake and he exclaimed "You have to leave, or you're gonna die." 

"Are you certain of this?" Mo'at questioned. 

"Look, they sent me here to learn your ways so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it."

"What are you saying Jake? You knew this would happen?" Neytiri asked. 

"Yes." he said with a alight nod, "Look, at first it was just orders, and then everything changed. Okay? Ii fell in love. I fell in love with the forest and with the Omaticaya people. With you."

"I trusted you. I TRUSTED YOU!" Neytiri sobbed. "YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE!"

Then I felt a strong gaze fall on me. "Did you know about this too?" Tsu'tey's husky voice chocked out. 

"Do not bring her in this." Jake defended, "She didn't do anything wrong, nor did Grace. It was all me. If you are going to kill someone, kill me. Not them."

The Na'vi looked at each other before Eytukan announced, "Blind them all."

I herd Grace plead, and Eytukan make a war cry before everything went black.

~~~~~~