It's Time For War

YOUR POV

The Na'vi were gathered in the center of hometree, surrounding the chief. "Tsu'tey will lead the war party." he called.

Tsu'tey raised his bow and hooted out to the group. Many called back in return. He gathered with the other warriors and continued to holler in Na'vi. 

"STOP, PLEASE!" Grace and I shouted out to the group. The entire group fell silent as Tsu'tey gave Grace a withering scowl, then looked over at me with confusion, and my be hurt. "This will only make it worse." Grace tried to reason.

"You do NOT speak here." Eytukan grunted. 

Tsu'tey threatened, "We will strike them in the heart." Then raised his bow and everyone cried out again. It took all my might to not eye-roll. Also at that point Neytiri and Jake had to come up. Great, this situation is about to get a whole lot worse. 

"Tsu'tey, don't do this." Jake said. Eytukan nodded toward Jake, signaling Tsu'tey to 'take care of him.' By the looks of it, Tsu'tey didn't want to fight, but then he handed off his bow to someone else and shouted, "YOU!"

"Listen, brother..." Before Jake could finish his sentence, he was shoved to the ground. Neytiri held him back from killing him even more. 

"You mated with this woman?" Eytukan questioned. 

"Oh shit. This is great for our situation." Grace grumbled. Mo'at looked at the pair as if they were crazy. "Is this true?" she hissed to Neytiri.

"We are mated before Eywa. It is done." I have to give Neytiri points for that comeback. She could be in a shitload more trouble because Jake couldn't keep it in his pants. The whole clan stood still, Mo'at gasped, Eytukan looked absolutely livid, and Tsu'tey looked hurt. Then Mo'at turned to Tsu'tey. "Did you mate too?" She asked wearing a scowl.

"No. We did not." (TSU'TEY'S POV I wish we did)

"Do not attack the Sky People." Jake tried to reason. I held onto Grace. This could either go in two ways, Jake would die, or all three of us would die. "Many Omaticaya people will die if you do." 

Tsu'tey's pained expression turned from hurt, to anger. This happened after he looked at Eytukan. Does Tsu'tey really want to hurt us, or is it just Eytukan? I was snapped out of my thoughts as Tsu'tey turned around, and with a pained expression charged toward Jake. "YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!"

"AND I AM NOT YOU ENEMY!" Jake challenged back, drawing his knife. Then he slammed it onto the ground. "THE ENEMY IS OUT THERE, AND THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL! I can talk to them..."

"NO MORE TALK"

The fight was brutal, Jake got cut in the arm, Neytiri kept calling out to try to save her mate, Grace and I just stood there in utter shock. Jake punched Tsu'tey in the face and stomach causing him to fall back. Tsu'tey wiped the blood streaming out of his nose as Jake said, "I am Omaticaya, I am one of you. And I have the right to speak. I have something to say..."

Huh, that idiot actually learned something! "... to all of you. The words are like stones in my heart." 

Suddenly I felt a weight beside me. Grace slunk down to the ground, falling unconscious. SHIT! Either something bad is happening or something REALLY bad is happening!  "Oh no..." I herd Jake breathe before also falling out of my avatar body.