Murderer

THIRD POV

"Pull the plug"

A woman rushed to the links, Norm and Max screaming after her, "You can't do that!"

Norm stood protectively over the control bays for the links. The man came up and tried to shove Norm out of the way by grabbing him, what Norm responded with a punch. Another man held Norm as the first man slithered behind and pressed the emergency shut down button. 

~~~~~~

The Na'vi all had their heads down walking through the wreckage of their home. Grace and (Y/N) following behind Neytiri and Mo'at. Suddenly, Grace fell to the ground, then (Y/N). The Na'vi that were walking with them all shouted out in surprise and gathered to help the two. Jake was still in the middle of the wreckage, surveying the scene around him. I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace, he thought, sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up. Then he too fell to the ground. 

~~~~~~

YOUR POV

A guard was in my face when my link bay opened. His breath smelled like a combination of onions and dead fish as he screamed orders in my face. I can't comprehend anything because of the sudden change from avatar back to human. The man started to pick me up. From my viewpoint in the air I could see Norm was cuffed to a bar, him screaming after someone who had Jake in their arms. The man who was holding me had a firm grasp on my ass. Oh, so you wanna play it that way. I kicked him in the balls so hard that he dropped me on the ground. Grace was spitting insults to Parker as I tried to help Norm out of his binding. Parker had a sickly smile on his face so I snuck up from behind. He was not gonna get away with this. My metal clasped tightened around his neck, lifting him up in the air. 

"(Y/N)... air... please!" he chocked. 

"You killed my people." I hissed while tightening the grip around his neck, "You committed murder Selfridge. For what? Some rock?"

His face started to become purple, "I.... only..... did.... this....because..... the..... Colonel..... said.... that.... this.... was.... the best.... way."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT MILES SAID! YOU WENT THROUGH WITH IT!" I was so close to snapping his neck in two when two guards tasered me in the side, making me release my grip on Selfridge. He collapsed onto the ground coughing and sputtering. I'm in trouble.

~~~~~~

THIRD POV

The villagers were walking a long, sad walk away from the wreckage. That was their only home that they had known. They lead the remaining direhorses with them, and two dragged (Y/N) and Grace's avatar bodies. The tree was still burning from the destruction that happened earlier. Where were they to go.

~~~~~~

JAKE'S POV

I sat in my wheelchair in the cell that I was sharing with Norm and Grace. (Y/N) was put into a different cell after what she did with Selfridge. I've never seen that side of her before. She had always been the nicest person, she isn't even able to kill a spider. I remembered that time in Tommy and I's basement where we found a little centipede. 

"AARG! KILL IT!" Tommy cried, him and I were huddled on the couch watching the little creature scurry around.

"(Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE! IT'S A CENTIPEDE!" I wailed. 

"Oh come on guys, it's just a cute little bug! Why do you wanna kill it?" She smoothly asked as she got a cup from behind our bar and scooped up the little bug, "It's life has no less value than yours!"

"Yeah but what if the centipede was a murderer?" I tried, "Because if it were a murderer then it would be a murderer in real life, and people who murder other people deserve to die."

"Jake, even if someone is a murderer they don't need to die. You shouldn't kill people even if they are bad." she stated. 

Boy, how much she's changed. She was about to kill Selfridge! I sighed and looked behind me toward her cell. Her metal arm was removed and it was sitting by a guard in the middle who was supposed to be watching all of us.  Her (H/C) hair was a  bit disheveled and her (E/C) were filled with anger and sadness. Hey Tom, if you can hear me, I never wanted to hurt the Na'vi. You probably would've been so much better here and maybe even could've found a way for this to be solved. As I was still thinking I herd the squeaks of a cart, then a door opening. "What's goin' on brother? Long time no see." the unmistakable voice of Trudy ran out.

"Hey." the security man responded. 

"Personally, I don't think these tree-hugging traitors deserve steak."

"They get steak? That's bullshit. Lemme see that." He said as he crouched down to see what really was in the cart. 

Then Trudy aimed a pistol at his head. "Yeah. You know what that is. Down."

Us three whipped our heads around and stood to attention. "Trudy!" Norm called. 

"All the way down." She said before knocking him out, "Max!"

Trudy grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and unlocked her cell. "I think you need this."

Max got to work on opening our cell, an alarm went off. Norm and Trudy shared a quick kiss before we all ran through the hall, toward the airlock. 

"Trudy. Fire up the ship!" I called. 

Norm  and (Y/N) ran ahead to catch up with Trudy, and she handed him a pistol. (Y/N) was still carrying her arm because we didn't have time to attach it. I have to admit, it looked a little funny.  I continued to pump my wheelchair as fast as I could with Max and Grace at my sides. We reached the airlock and I turned to Max, "Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I can trust."

"Okay. Go." He said with a nod, and then Grace handed me a mask and we were headed out to Trudy's ship. I wheeled out to the side entrance of the chopper. Norm grabbed my body and hoisted me up onto the belly of the chopper as (Y/N) and Grace pulled up my chair. I herd the bullets hit the front of the chopper. 

"Come on! I'm taking fire! Let's go!" Trudy shouted. 

We took off, but Grace was still hanging out of the aircraft. 

"Grab my hand!" (Y/N) called. 

"Come on, we're in!" Norm called out to Trudy. The colonel continued to fire at us as we flew away. I looked at hs angry face. "Yeah! All right!" I cheered.

"Jake! Get over here!" (Y/N) called. She was standing over by Grace with a sad expression. 

"This is gonna ruin my whole day." Grace sighed as she pulled her hand away from her body revealing a whole lot of blood. Oh cheese and crackers Grace was shot! 

~~~~~~