Direhorses

YOUR POV

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)" Grace said as she waved a flashlight in front of my face. "Come on back." She started to tap on my face and wiggle it back and fourth to get me out of my dazed state. Norm, Jake and Max were all crowded around my link bay. I guess Jake woke up first then. They all helped me out of bed and I couldn't help but smile. I just met a whole clan of Na'vi people, AND THEY LET ME STAY! "Are the Avatars safe?" Grace asked Jake and I.

"Yeah doc, but you're not going to believe where we are."

~~~~~~

We all sat around eating food as Grace told our story to the people. "The last thing we see is their two asses running from an angry thanator coming after them! For reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chosen you. God help us all." Grace retorted. I just happily laughed, but then I look over and see Norm. He's just sitting there. Is he jealous?

~~~(Little A/N: I'm just going to skip over the parts where Jake meets with Colonial Miles because you aren't part of that. If you want to see those parts watch the movie)~~~

"Guys right now!" Max called from the center of the room. 

"Okay, lets run through them again." Grace said as she shoved a tablet with picture of the elder woman on it.

"Mo'at." I quickly responded "Dragon lady." Jake whispered

Then she flashed a picture of the chief. "Eytucan."

Next she flashed the picture of the woman. "Neytiri."

Lastly she flashed a picture of Tsu'tey. Great I already know this one Grace. "Tsu'tey." I gritted through my teeth. "He'll be the next clan leader. They become a mated pair."

Jake just looked at Grace like she was crazy. Did he not want Neytiri and Tsu'tey to become mated? Come on Jake! You haven't even spent three hours with the woman! 

"So, who's this Eywa?" Jake asked, being serious.

"WHO'S EYWA!" Both me and Norm screamed. 

"Only their deity. Their goddess, made up of all living things. Everything they know! You'd know this if you had any training whatsoever" Norm snapped. Seriously, what has gotten into him. 

"Who's got a date with the chief's daughter?" Jake smugly replied holding up the picture of Neytiri. 

"Come on that's..."

"Alright! Knock it off you two!" I butted in. We needed to get back to our bodies before the Na'vi wake up.  I trotted over to my link where Max was waiting. "You ready to start village life (Y/N)?" 

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

~~~~~~

I wake up to find a snoring Tsu'tey in the cocoon next to me.  He rolled over so that he was facing me, but his thumb was in his mouth! It may be just me, but I think that that's what little kids do. Some tough warrior he is. I unraveled my nest and sat up. The morning air hit my face and it felt nice. I saw Jake try to get up out of his cocoon and he stepped on the side. Doing that it caused the hammock to flip sending him down three stories of tree branches. Tsu'tey must've herd my giggles and he woke up. 

"Morning." I greeted.

"Morning, follow me." he commanded. He jumped out of his hammock and scurried along the tree's branches. We ended up on the ground in a matter of about thirty seconds. "You impress me outsider. You are already much better than your companion."

"Thanks." I replied, unsure how I feel. He led me down a path into an opening with some horse-like creatures. He ran over to one and pulled it over to me. Jerking his head, motioning me to get on the horse, I hopped on. I used to ride horses back on Earth when I was young, but I wasn't good at it at all. My horse would often throw me off causing bruises or even once a broken leg. "That is A'ango Te. He is Male. He is a little aggressive, like you. You should fit him well."

Tsu'tey guided the horse's queue to my hand. I pulled mine from behind my back and connected the tentacles. Suddenly a rush of adrenaline pulsed through me. I felt another heartbeat that was not mine within me. "That is shahaylu. The bond. Feel him inside of you. Feel his heartbeat and breath with yours. Tell him what to do, in here." Tsu'tey motioned to his head. "Say where to go."

Forward. Who knew? The horse actually went forward without throwing me off. Back to Tsu'tey. Now I was getting exited. I told the horse to speed up and now we were in a small gallop back to Tsu'tey. He mounted his horse and motioned for me to follow. The wind whipped through my black hair as we rode closer to another clearing. As we got closer I saw Jake get onto his horse. Neytiri said some stuff, probably about shahaylu, and then Jake started to go forward, before falling off into the mud as his horse continued to go trot away. Neytiri went to get his horse as we rode up to the both of them. "You should go away." Tsu'tey told Jake. 

"Nah, you'd miss me. I knew you could speak English."

Tsu'tey just scoffed and turned to Neytiri. "This alien will learn nothing, a rock sees more, look at him!

 "Well I don't suppose yours is any better." Neytiri shot back.

"Guys, I'm right here."

Neytiri just smirked and patted Tsu'tey's horse on the behind. We rode off back into the wilderness leaving Jake and Neytiri. 

~~~~~~