Falling

YOUR POV

"So ummmmm.... what are we gonna do about the other people? I mean Selfridge is probably still doing mighty fine in the base?" I said still cradled in Tsu'tey's arms. 

Jake's eyebrows furrowed and Tsu'tey's grip got a little tighter when I mentioned Selfridge. "Jake and (Y/N) you two should go back, and get in a link. You obviously can't stay here." Neytiri pointed out. 

"When we do go back, he will probably be waiting for us. I mean, we did kill the Colonel. We need to get inside but how...... WAIT MAX!"

"Your friend can let you in, get in a link, then come back and we can all go to the base and get the sky people out."

"There is many ships back at the base. We can just send them to Earth on those. Also, we need to reach out to Earth and tell them to stop sending ships here."

"Once that happens we can replant trees where they have destroyed the forest!"

"Yeah! Okay, Jake and I will head back, see if we can get into a link. Ready Jake?"

The boys just stared at Neytiri and I with their mouths open and their eyebrows raised. It was quite funny actually. I got up out of Tsu'tey's arms and started to gather a couple things that I needed to take back to the base. Jake also grabbed his duffel and we headed to the door. Wait. The chopper was blown up in the fight. How the hell are we supposed to get back to the base? 

"Hey Jake, guys, we have a little problem. How are we gonna get back to the base? We don't have a chopper."

Neytiri just picked him up out of his wheelchair and put him on her back. She folded the wheelchair and shoved it with Jake. "(Y/N) can you climb in you human body?" she asked. 

"YES! TOTALLY!" I don't know why I'm so exited, I've climbed through the forest before.

~~~~~~

The trees were a lot larger when I was running through them in my human body. We had gotten  about halfway to the base and I was on a higher branch then Neytiri, Tsu'tey and Jake. 

"You having fun up there (Y/N)?" Jake called.

"It's like when we were kids. Remember when we played in the woods that one time when we went camping?" I responded. Damn, that was a good time.

"(Y/N) come on! I can't believe you've never been in a woods before!" Tommy called.

"It's not my fault I never went camping!" I replied.

"Guys, guess what?" Jake whisper shouted. 

"What?"

Jake pulled his backpack from off his back and unzipped it. He pulled out his action figures and the blue army men

"You brought the Na'vi?" Tommy and I excitedly asked. This weekend is about to get even better. 

The rest of the camping trip, Jake, Tommy and I climbed the fallen trees and played Na'vi like never before. It was one of the best times we had ever had.

I must've been thinking too hard about the memory because my foot slipped from underneath me. I fell off the tree and thinking I was gonna die, until two strong arms wrapped around me, breaking my fall. Tsu'tey had a cheeky grin before saying "I think you just..... fell for me?"

"..."

":D"

"Why did I ever teach you pick up lines Tsu'tey?" 

"But anyway, do you want me to carry you? You look tired."

"Fine." 

(Jake was laughing his ass off the whole time)