The Fight Pt. 1

(Y/N)'s POV

We were flying. A hoard of Ikrans, flying to probably the deadliest thing that would ever happen to us. I could see them, all of the ships looked like little bugs flying though the mountains. Jake looked back at us, gun in hand with his warpaint. Tsu'tey raised his bow in response and let out a nod of determination. Tsu'tey then turned to me, and nodded too. I was covered in navy and aqua warpaint, the stripes going down my face and arms. This is it.

~~~~~~

THIRD POV

"This is Papa Dragon." Quaritch announced through the comms, "I want this mission high and tight. I wanna be home for dinner." 

The choppers landed in the forest, people with guns pouring out of them. Then the people in the large robotic suits hopped out of the crafts and landed with a thump in the forest. 

"Alright ladies. Let's bring the pain." The head suit leader said. 

More ships landed and people continued to spill out. They crawled through the forest, trying not to make much noise. They shouted directions to each other, "Bravo move left 1-1"

"Eyes up. Check that overhead. And watch those thermal scans." the suit leader continued, still a bit confused why there was no one attacking them yet. 

"All call signs, Papa has lead, pushing to target." the Colonel ordered, "Escorts stay close on my shuttle."

"We're gonna lose some paint in here." an operator noticed as he flew through the mountains in the largest shuttle. 

The gun crews on top of the ships were looking around. Nobody knew where the Na'vi were. "Gun crews, keep you head on a swivel. Make no mistake, people, they're out there." 

"Alright people, target in sight. Range four klicks. Valkyrie 1-6 get your payload ready."

"Copy." the people in the ship said, "Staff Sergeant, stage the weapon."

The people inside the ship rushed to grab the cube of explosives. They pushed it to the end of the ramp, ready to launch when the colonel gave the order. 

~~~~~~

All of the Ikrans were hanging on the side of the cliff, camouflaged so that the fleet of ships couldn't see them.  

~~~~~~

Back on the ground, the ampsuit commander noticed something on the thermal detector. "Charlie 2-1, got big movement. Hold position!"

All of the people on the ground stopped, readying their guns, preparing to obliterate anything that comes toward them. 

~~~~~~

The pounding of the direhorse hooves made the ground shake. The heavy breathing of both the Na'vi and the horses sounded in the forest. 

~~~~~~

"Targets closing! 400 meters!" the suit commander shouted, everyone getting into a crouch their guns pointed in front of them. 

~~~~~~

"Faster! Let's go!" the horse leader shouted to the people who were racing in on their horses. This was followed by people hooting and yipping, the adrenaline pumping through them, expecting the worst. There had to be over a thousand horses charging to the people. They crossed through a stream, and through the grassy forest. Norm was with them, he raised his gun in the air and hollered out. 

~~~~~~

In the air, Jake took the Toruk through the mountains. Neytiri, (Y/N) and Tsu'tey were right on his tail. Once Jake called out, all of the other Ikrans on the mountains sprung off at once. Tsu'tey shouted, and (Y/N) and Neytiri ululated raising their bows. 

"Brother I'm gonna punch a hole, you follow me through." Jake instructed to Tsu'tey. 

"Best of luck brother." 

~~~~~~