Return to Base

(Y/N)'S POV

We arrived at the base, but what we saw there was very unsettling. There were dozens of people still there. "Go straight for the big building, where the windows are." I directed Tsu'tey. 

He grunted and him and Neytiri ran Jake and I to the building. I hopped off of Tsu'tey's back and helped Jake into his wheelchair. "You two wait out here. Jake and I have some business to take care of. 

~~~~~~

THIRD POV

Parker Selfridge was playing golf with his mug again, after hearing the news about the war he knew what was coming for him and his company. 

"Sir." a woman called out, "Sully and (L/N) are approaching on some natives."

"Well let them come." he said. Parker was not going to give up his company easily. He would start another war if he has to. Unobtanium was probably the most important and expensive thing to the people of Earth right now so this was making him extraordinarily rich. 

Jake and (Y/N) approached the airlock and strutted in. When Selfridge herd the two he looked at the two with a smug smirk and crossed his arms. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

"You know why we're here." Jake threatened. 

"Do I? Is it because you beat up Quaritch during playtime?" Selfridge cooed. That was returned with a sharp slap to the face from (Y/N)'s metal arm, "Watch where you're swinging that thing girlie." 

"We killed Quaritch. We defeated your fleet. You need to stop this bullshit and mining crap and get off the planet." (Y/N) snapped. 

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well sometimes life doesn't revolve around you Selfridge." 

"But you are under my management so you work for me. How do you think you got onto this planet?"

"By the science program. We never came to work for you." 

"Listen closely (Y/N). I've been on Pandora longer than you have. The people know how it works around here. If they want to protect their little forest then they can die trying to protect it because when you mess with me, I win."

(Y/N) started to get fed up with every word Parker hissed at her. Her metal arm twitching to get around his neck. Instead she just grabbed his upper arm and squeezed. Parker's surprised expression changed into an evil smile. He pulled a sharp blade and sliced clear through the arm at the elbow. It was (Y/N)'s turn to be surprised. The arm fell to the ground with a tink. (Y/N) didn't stay in shock for long. It was just an arm for crying out loud. She socked Parker in the jaw with her other hand. 

"You don't know what I'm capable of doing Selfridge. Remember that." (Y/N) hissed. 

Selfridge looked genuinely scared before she kneed him in the balls. "Okay everyone,  gather your things, or you are going to deal with us." (Y/N) announced, "The link room will be locked, and only certain people will be able to enter. There is a ship coming here in one week, get on it and go back to Earth. If you do not get on that ship, then you will most likely die here on Pandora. It's your choice."

With that (Y/N) and Jake raced toward the link room and shut and locked the heavy steel door before someone could attack them. 

They set up the links and were about to get in. "Wait! (Y/N)!" Jake called.

"What?"

"Didn't Grace say something about the arm?"

"Yeah, but I'll be fine. I'm sure my avatar arm will work just fine."

"But (Y/N), we can't risk it."

"I'll be fine."

"I don't know. Stop being so stubborn and try to be safe for once!"

"JACOB! I would get the arm but did you see what Selfridge did? He sliced it right down the middle! I probably won't be able to get a new one, and it'll take me at least a week to fix it with the damage that he's caused!"

"Well then this better work or else." Jake pointed at her before he closed his lid. (Y/N) went under next.  

~~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up in my avatar body and took a deep breath. I tried to move my arm, but I couldn't feel it. It was still attached to my body, but I couldn't feel it. Oh crap! Jake's right! 

"(Y/N) everything alright?" Jake's voice startled me.

I can't tell him my arm's not working! He'll be up my ass about it! "Yep, everything's fine!"

"Move your arm, I want to make sure."

"Ummmmm"

"Move it (Y/N)."

I picked up my arm with my other hand. Jake's face went from worry to anger real fast. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN!"

"What did I say Jake, I'm fine."

Jake gave me a very disapproving look before he called his Ikran. "Get on, I can't trust you to fly on your own."

I followed Jake onto his Ikran back to the base where Tsu'tey and Neytiri were waiting for us.

~~~~~~ 

(A/N ~ Thanks to @_CURSE_ for this request!)