Become Na'vi

(Y/N)'S POV

"The aliens went back to their dying world." Jake said to the camera, "Only a few were chosen to stay. The time of great sorrow was ending. Toruk Macto was no longer needed."

"Do you even need to record anymore?" I asked Jake. 

"(Y/N)." he sighed, "Can't you see that I'm trying to make a serious video here?" 

"We'll be late to our  ceremony."

"Well I'm gonna finish."

"You and your brother. Both dramatic asses."

"What if we have to show this to someone?"

"Like who? Your kid?"

"Maybe......"

"I knew it!" 

"Yeah, well you and Tsu'tey are a thing." he tried to argue, but then turned back to the camera that was still recording, "Well, I guess this is my last video log. 'Cause whatever happens tonight, either was, I'm..."

"An ass."

"(Y/N)!" He hissed, "I'm not coming back to this place. Well, I'd guess I'd better go. I don't wanna be late for my own party."

"OUR!"

Jake chuckled at my remark, "Yeah, it's my birthday after all. This is Jake Sully singing off."

He clicked a button and then put the camera into a drawer, then turned back to me. "Come on (Y/N). We have to get to the tree. Why do you take so long?"

"Okay you lazy butt get onto my back." 

Since Jake and I were going to become Na'vi, he wouldn't need his wheelchair. Max had somehow fixed what was left of my arm, so I just brought that along. "Why the hell are you so heavy?"

~~~~~~

We arrived at the Tree of Souls as the sun was setting. The people were lined in circles around the tree with their queues attached to the ground. The crowd split as Jake and I walked toward the tree in the center. The branches were glowing and the seeds seemed to draw near us like magnets. Norm and Max were in the audience watching what was happening. 

As we approached the tree Tsu'tey, Neytiri and Mo'at nodded. I set Jake down on the ground and Neytiri put his arms and legs into position. His avatar body was mirroring his position as I laid down, and Tsu'tey put my limbs into position. "See you on the other side." I whispered to him, and he let out a chuckle in response. 

Mo'at started to chant, and the people echoed. With each chant I started to go unconscious. My vision turned black, but then there was a bright light. It lit up like the Tree of Souls and I could feel the pulsing in my body. Suddenly I heard a chuckle. "I never thought you would be here." the unmistakable sound of Grace's voice rang out. 

Grace? You're here? I couldn't speak, it was the weirdest feeling. 

"Yes, (Y/N). I'm here, but you are not here to see me. You are here to see her."

Out of the bright light there was a figure. It looked like a Na'vi, but she had 6 arms. Instead of two eyes on her face she had one large eye, and it was purple instead of the Na'vi amber. She didn't say anything, but she lowered her head and lifted up her 6 hands to create a circle. Out of each of her hands came strings of blue light. The brightness consumed me, until everything went completely dark. 

I flicked my eyes open to see Tsu'tey hovering over me. Sitting up I took in the surroundings. Everything seemed normal, but as I turned around I saw my lifeless human body lying there with the oxygen mask off. A smile formed on my face as I looked down at the rest of my body. It was blue. I was a Na'vi.