Mask

THIRD POV

(Y/N) shoved the mask onto Jake's face, leaving him in shock. He looked out the window to see Tsu'tey and Neytiri looking at the avatar bodies before he turned his attention back to (Y/N). She was panting shallowly before she just stopped breathing all together. Her (E/C) eyes were still open and she just looked like she was in a trance. "HELP! SOMEONE!" Jake screamed to try to get the attention of anybody.

Tsu'tey and Neytiri herd the screams and scrambled over to the base. They looked in the window and saw Jake stuck in his link bay and (Y/N) on the ground. Once they realized that the window was still intact, they hopped through the smashed window.

"Guys there's a mask in the back room. She doesn't have long." Jake instructed.

Neytiri went back to try and find the mask, while Tsu'tey was caressing (Y/N)'s body. Jake got out of his link and transferred to his wheelchair. Neytiri came rushing back from the room with a mask. She handed the mask to Tsu'tey who fiddled with the mask and placed it on her face. All three of them went silent as the sound of oxygen hissing leaked from the mask.

"Hey (Y/n)! On your left! The bad guys are attacking our tribe!" small Jake shouted out.

"Oh no! I'll get the Na'vi to safety. Tommy, Jake, fight the bad guys and put them in jail." (Y/N) instructed.

"No! They're too strong! (N/N) we need you to help us defeat them!" Tommy cried.

The three kids fought off the 'bad guys' and put them in Jail, before (Y/N)'s dad called out,"(Y/N)! Time to go home!"

That was followed by a chorus of awws but then Jake, Tommy, and (Y/N) had an idea. They three exchanged glances, before Tommy asked, "Mr. (L/N) can (Y/N) sleep over?"

"I don't know if your parents would approve kiddo."

"MOM! WE NEED YOU!"

The boy's mom came over to the trio and then the three gave the two parents the puppy eyes. "What's this all about?" she asked.

"Can (Y/N) sleep over? It's summer so there's no school. Also we will go to bed on time." Jake and Tommy pleaded.

The two parents glanced at each other, then smiled. "I'm fine if you're fine."

"How 'bout if you pick her up at 11ish tomorrow? You can bring over her stuff anytime."

"Okay then."

That was the greatest moment in the trio's lives, but then Tom died and the trio turned into a duo. If (Y/N) died now, Jake would be all alone. Jake, Neytiri, and Tsu'tey were all losing hope as there was no response, but then (Y/N)'s hand moved up and pressed the button. Her breathing was rapid first, but then it slowed down and her lips formed a smile as she looked at Tsu'tey. Her metal arm reached up and touched Tsu'tey's face. His hand cradled her face too. "I-I see you." she breathed.

Tsu'tey just sighed happily at her response, hugging her tight to his chest. As they embraced Tsu'tey's eyes closed trying to hold in tears. "I see you."

(Y/N) broke the hug and smirked a little. "So this is the arm that I was telling you about." she said wiggling her arm a bit.

Tsu'tey just smiled and laughed, but he was really fascinated with the arm, feeling it and such. It was then that she realized that Jake and Neytiri were there. Jake held (Y/N) into a hug before looking her in the eye. "Now don't you die on me again." he scolded while pointing his finger at her.

(Y/N) just shook her head and the four people just continued to talk about what's going to happen next.