Learning to live:changing

"Hello?" Johanna shouted from dellys door"Just in here" dellys shouted lowly careful not to wake the baby.Johanna looked at the floor as she walked in carrying to big bags."What's in them?" I laughed"I kinda went abit baby crazy" she embarrassingly laughed."Well who'd of thought it johanna mason warming up to babies" I joked "Oh god" she replied still looking at the floor"Something good to look at down there?" Delly questioned johanna."No" she said defensively looking up.I expected to see a new Bright eyed Johanna I was so used to now.Instead I saw a smiling johanna but her eyes were 100% not smiling.Delly looked at me Asif to ask me what had gone on, like she would of told me.To be honest I was just as shocked as delly, I thought everything was okay now. I thought she was working things out with Gale an he had moved back in.Maybe she just needed a cry. We all have days like that. I know that more than anyone there's days when I can't even bring myself to get out of bed an spend the full day sleeping. Then the next day I can't be okay not completely but I can drag myself out of bed play my tedious game in my head and speak to everybody. I decided to leave mentioning anything to Johanna about the tears in her eyes or her Icy exterior today. I think delly sensed what I was thinking an changed the subject."So what've you bought?" Delly asked her"The question is what haven't I bought" she replied I winced at how awkward that came out of Johanna, her usual sarcastic tone just didn't work.Neither of us mentioned it."Well phoebe is a very lucky girl" I laughed "You'll be next" Johanna joked"Yeah maybe" I replied sarcastically "Oh come on you know you will have Baby" she said rolling her eyes To be honest I didn't know what I wanted so I just left it.

"This one is very tired auntie katniss" peeta said walking in the living room with Luca after we had all eaten."Yeah it is 7pm we better take him home" I stood up yawning myself "Oh yeah I forgot to ask you have you heard off Annie?" Delly asked"Only last night she said she will be home late tonight or early tomorrow morning so we're having Luca for another night" peeta told her"How's her uncle?" "She didn't sAy but she didn't sound too great to be honest" he Smiled sadly "That's awful" delly replied "Yeah""I'm so tired" Luca moaned "I know I'm sorry we're going now" I kissed delly on the cheek an went to walk to the front door.Peeta followed me Luca in his arms."Thanks for coming an thank you for her presents" delly smiled "You're welcome, see you tomorrow" I said Peeta shouted "bye" walking over the victors village.

At 9:30 Luca was finally asleep an me an peeta sat downstairs "Well I am knackered" I told peeta "He really does have a lot of energy" he laughed "I don't know how Annie does it" i told him "Me neither" he waited a beat before adding "Do you think we could do it?" I looked at him thinking it over in my head.This time I knew I couldn't say no."I'll think about it" I smiled "Are you actually serious?" He asked shocked "Yes I'm serious" A smile beamed across peetas face."I'm so glad you said that because you're the only person who can give me that" he continued to smile "I'm not the only person" I laughed "You're the only person I want to give me that gift" "I love you" I told him "I love you" he smiled