Chapter 24

Maddie woke up to the drone of her alarm,  the repetitive sound am irritation as she was pulled out a surprisingly decent sleep, she slowly opened her eyes to see the state that the living room was in from the previous nights antics. Various empty bottles littered the floor, and the once pristine room now looked as though a bomb had hit it. She sat up on the sofa with a tiered yawn, eventually she was able to convince her body to comply as she stood up from the surprisingly comfortable sofa, she'd certainly roughed it in worse places after partying. She weaved her way around the bottles and discarded pillows picking up her things before heading to what she could vaguely remember to be a bathroom. As she wondered down the hallway she bumped into Namjoon who pointed her in the right direction, though admittedly he looked tiered and worn out.

"Take a shower or whatever you need, I'll take you to school in a bit" he explained as he handed her a towel form an airing cupboard in the hall. Maddie thanked him before heading into the bathroom, luckily it was empty so she went inside and locked the door behind her. She stepped into the huge walk in shower and turned it on, hoping the shower would wake her up a bit. As she stood in the very fancy marble walled bathroom using all of the expensive toiletries that were in the shower, she couldn't help but think again about the previous night, from Jimin's lips to Taehyung's confession it was a night she never could have anticipated, through high school she had been to exactly three parties with her older sister with some of their mutual friends, but as Maddie got older the people she would surround herself with where polar opposite to her once friends, and soon the kind of scenes Maddie was involved with weren't the kinds of places you'd ever catch her angelic sister, so it was nice for a night to relive those moments of her former glory.

Admittedly due to her probably overusing the toiletries she came out of the shower smelling very strongly like a very expensive man. She dried herself with the insanely fluffy towel Namjoon had handed her and got into her school uniform putting away her clothes from last night, folding up Tae's top which Jimin had handed to her late last night. She put on some makeup and brushed her hair before she headed back out in the general direction of the kitchen.

She walked into the kitchen looking for Namjoon, to be greeted by Tae, Hobi and Jin. Tae was wearing a silk Versace robe while pouring himself a large black coffee, Hobi was in a hoodie and his Pyjama bottoms and Jin looked to be fully dressed and was making a quick breakfast which smelled delicious.

"Do you want one?" Tae said offering Maddie a coffee which she gladly accepted, despite not having a hangover she'd need it to get through the morning, Johnny's addictive coffee habits already having passed into Maddie.

"Thank you" Maddie smiled taking the steaming cup out of his hands "here's your top by the way, Jimin gave it to me to wear last night" Maddie mumbled handing him the shirt.

"Oh don't worry about it" Tae shrugged "you can keep it"

"Really?" Maddie gasped gripping the soft fabric a little tighter.

"Sure" he smiled "Your sister is still in bed" he added as Maddie sipped the very expensive tasting coffee, sliding the top into her bag. "I'm sure you know better than me, she's impossible to wake up in the morning, especially after what I could hear the two of them doing last night "

"Ugh tae! Too much information!" Jin groaned, turning away from the stove to smack the boy around the head. "Anyways we've all heard you do worse."

"So who won?" Hobi asked trying to change the topic from the current conversation which was making the men's ears turn a shade of pink. Hoseok look like he knew it was never going to be him anyway, and by the looks of things it didn't look like he actually remembered most of the time he was conscious so naturally he was at a loss.