Chapter 57

Hi everyone,
I hope that you're all staying well! Here's a fun chapter, enjoy it while you can *insert ominous laugh*. I've got my friend around and we're going to make schnitzel like Maddie and Alice 😂. Also it was my birthday on Tuesday, so level up I guess.
Ash
Xxxxxx

Maddie had finished work and everyone had gone home. Mr Park had allowed Maddie to use the studio to take the photos for her project so she'd stayed behind late after everyone had gone home waiting for Hyunjin to arrive. When she'd asked him to model the garment around a month ago she never would have imagined that she would have fallen in love with him, it just wasn't a Maddie thing to do.

She checked again that she had everything she needed, she wasn't 100% sure where she would take the photo yet but she'd set up some options, she'd given Hyunjin instructions on what to wear to compliment the jacket and he was bringing his fancy camera for her to use.

The sound of her phone ringing on the floor shocked Maddie in her nervous state into action. She picked it up already knowing that it would be Hyunjin.

"I'm here" was all he said.

"I'm coming give me one sec" she replied standing up from where she was crouched on the floor and heading out of the work room into to front room to open the door for him. She could see him standing there wearing exactly what she'd instructed him to through the glass door, and damn he looked good.

"Hey" she smiled opening the door and hanging up the phone.

"Hi" he replied stepping into the studio.

After a few minutes of catching up she led him into the back room where the jacket was. "It looks so cool!" Hyunjin complimented blown away by the intricate beading and professional tailoring.

"Thanks" she smiled taking it off its hanger.

She helped him into it, and the vision was perfect. He wore a white shirt and black dress trousers. Maddie went to her bag where she put the jewellery she'd bought to go with the look. She pulled out a heavy duty chain and earrings which had some of the similar qualities that the beading on the jacket did, it had taken her ages to find anything that even remotely matched her beading so she was thrilled when it all worked so well.

"You look great, if I do say so myself" Maddie teased placing a gentle kiss on his lips. He went to put his arms around her but she stopped him "Nah-uh, those gems get caught on everything" maddie laughed.

"It's amazing Princess, you're so talented" he complimented admiring the shining pendants that covered it.

"Thank you" Maddie blushed, she didn't miss the new nickname that he'd picked up for her, 'princess' was a perfect fit to what he was known as, the prince and his princess, it was perfect.

Maddie took a couple of shots at the set ups, but none of them were working, it wasn't that Hyunjin was the problem, he was unsurprisingly insanely photogenic, the only problem was that his gorgeous face would undoubtably steal the attention away form the jacket that hung perfectly from his frame.

"Hold on" Maddie said looking up form the camera, and heading in some unknown direction.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked following her.

"I just had a thought" she muttered opening the door to a run down room where the boiler and pipes were.

"What's in here?" Hyunjin asked following her in despite his precautions.

"This" Maddie said with a satisfied look, she'd stopped in front of a crumbling wall. And as Hyunjin stood in front of it it made sense. The luxury of the jacket was projected by the derelict wall behind him.