Chapter 55

hi everyone - here is another chapter for you to enjoy! we had so much fun writing this one so we hope you have equal amounts of fun reading it. sorry if updates seem a bit slow but soph is currently adjusting to university and ash has loads of school work but we are still writing religiously! love you all and hope you are all happy and healthy - please comment and vote as feedback honestly makes our day!

- soph and ash

***

Alice had been in Korea for about a day and she already loved it. The culture fascinated her and she couldn't get over the mouth watering food that surrounded her. She'd had a lovely evening with Izzy despite yesterday's events. Izzy had given her the rough details for Maddie's usual schedule and currently she was waiting outside the international school Maddie went to, to surprise her before she went to work.

According to Izzy the school day should have ended and any time now flocks of students would flood the paths heading home. Sure enough soon people stampeded out of the school paying Alice no attention as she stood across the road watching the gates carefully scanning every face in an attempt to find her friend.

Soon enough she spotted her stylish friend across the road surrounded by five boys, she knew she got on better with boys so she wasn't the slightest bit surprised, but unsure how to approach her she acted out the fantasy that had been playing in her head of how she would surprise her, like in a good old fashioned rom-com.

She pulled out her phone dialling Maddie's number, knowing full well she never had her phone on silent. She watched in glee as she saw her friends reaction to the call, even from across the road Alice could see Maddie smile when she saw it was Alice calling and that made her so happy.

She watched as Maddie picked up the phone walking a couple of paces behind the boys. "Hi Alice" she saw Maddie smile.

"Hi my love" Alice smirked knowing full well what was about to come.

"How are you, what time of day is it for you?" Maddie asked.

"What time is it for you?" Alice shot back.

"Umm" Alice saw Maddie check her watch before answering "about four pm" she replied.

"Ahh then it's about four pm for me too" Alice grinned.

"How come?" Maddie asked a concerned tremor in her voice.

"Look over the road" she laughed watching Maddie's exasperated reaction as she searched blindly around for her before her eyes settled on Alice a look of pure shock on her face.

"ALLIICEEE" she screamed causing the boys she was with to look back at her with confused expressions. Her mouth was hung open and without even checking she sprinted across the road marginally dodging the cars.

Alice was laughing as her friend pulled her into an extremely tight hug. "Fucks sake Moore, I've missed you like crazy" she sobbed her head resting on Alice's shoulder.

"Don't cry you Plonker or I'm going to cry" Alice laughed squeezing her back just as hard.

"What are you doing here?" Maddie asked grinning at her friend.

"I wasn't going to travel the world without visiting you now was I?" Alice teased.

"I love you so much, it's been too long" Maddie smiled.

"Agreed" Alice laughed.

"Come over and meet the boys" Maddie suggested gesturing to the group of boys who were watching them with confused expressions from the other side of the road.