screaming - inosuke (crack)

The real demons can be found around you.

___

When an anthropomorphic boar snatched a tempura out of your bowl - the gift of a food that fell from heaven rejoiced by unworthy mortals like you - you swore vengeance.

"You're not the boss around here!" You screamed at the beast, using your bokken as a stick to terrify him - but no, he took your anger as a challenge and took a bokken as well and copied you with a broken, mocking voice. "You'RE nOt tHe BoSs ARounD Here!"

You could feel your hair flying off its bun in newfound anger as you snarled at him, fingers gripping on the wooden hilt as you jumped towards him - swinging your weapon at his head, to which he easily deflected with one hand.

"HAH." Okay. His voice is becoming increasingly irritating. You cannot any more. "Is that your best?" The beast taunted, fumes of smoke escaping his nostril as his grated voice screamed at your face. "I could do better than yo--ACK!"

The way his knees buckled as he curled up to grip his manhood was satisfying. The crack in his voice when he screamed was even more.

You felt something broke apart when you kicked him on the groin, but who cares? It's not like this beast need to breed more of his annoying shit.

Your loud, sadistic laughter overpowered his pain, scratching his ears at your annoying pitch.

Then the beast screamed louder to deafened your sound of discovery and you glared at him. Dead blue lazy eyes glared back, taunting you. Challenging you.

Your dominant eye twitched at the silent dare.

The unspoken tournament was set, and the two of you prepared for it.

You inhaled sharply, air filling out your lungs as you ready yourself - his unwavering scream of struggle egging you on to let out the loudest laughter your chest could muster.

The terrifying guttural sound of "haha's" trembled the butterfly estate.

Everyone swore the end was coming; children crying, hashira getting their nichirin - anyone who can fight in the household ran towards the source.

To find you, literally having a screaming contest with Inosuke - who was mistaken to be aroused because of him gripping his poor pp. (What else could be the explanation of his broken sac? Arousal. Thank you, Shinobu-dono.)

"Could you two lower your voice down?!" A blonde added in the mix, screeching at the engawa and adding into the chaos. "You're disturbing the others!"

The two stopped - and eerily looked at Zenitsu at the same time, making the antsy cry baby cry more from the pressure.

The unwavering stare of lazy blue eyes and fury-filled (color) orbs made the blonde just... fall down on the floor grabbing his ears as he rocked himself back in forth.

Then the two continued their fight. The two contrasting pitch creating headache to those who was unfortunate to hear such chaos that scratches the sanity of humanity.

"Tanjirou-nii..." One of the butterfly triplets asked with horror as their eyes glued on the two. "Is this... is this what a mating call is?"

"I don't know, Sumi-chan." Tanjirou couldn't help but let a lone tear fall on the floor - expression unreadable at the question. "I-I don't know anymore."

The available pillars are not faring any better.

Giyuu is rubbing his forehead at this nonsense - hoping for his depression to save him from this misery. Sanemi is making '???' noises - Shinobu is just... watching in amusement.

"Go get them, Inosuke our boy!" Kyoujurou cheered at the background, wherever he got the pompoms is a mystery - but no one could complain at how cute he is by waving them energetically side by side.

Mitsuri also have the same equipment, jumping in excitement as she shakes (favorite color) pompoms besides the flame hashira. "Yes! Overpower them with your loving screech, (Name)! I believe in you!"

The two cheering pillars egged the two to continue their one on one.

No one was happy.

___

The people in the butterfly estate was granted peace when the two manage to exhaust their vocal chords and are announced to be mute for the next two weeks.

Everyone celebrated, even the two - by using underhanded trick by raising both their blurred finger up in the air because profanity must be mosaicked for some odd reason.

The happiest was Zenitsu. Shinobu just told him the news that he's half deaf and he thanked the gods that they granted him relief from this earthly pain.

Never again. Zenitsu thought. Never again.

___

You only need to find them.

In this case, Zenitsu did.