captor - tanjirou (lemon)

A willing captor, but a better lover.

___

The sounds you're making send shivers down his spine, and the embarrassment that display on your visage makes him want more of you, need more - fueling him to ravish you with open kisses as he take your hands into his, intertwining your fingers before pushing your hands down above your head.

One hand grabbed unto your wrists, squeezing them in a protective hold - caging them down as the other traveled down to your breast, cupping them with a kiss on your neck – before going lower, down to your waist; where his thumb roughly brushed on your skin. Then down, fingernails trailing down to grabbed on your thigh, caressing them as he captured your lips.

Then you opened, legs spread just for him. It was a silent invite he wouldn't make you repeat, and he all but push his weight on yours - not hesitating one bit to pin you down with his body; overwhelming you more by the second with how his tongue played with yours - as if to tell you that you're his in such a domineering promise.

His head buried itself between your shoulders, strands of burgundy tickling your heightened senses as his heart pounded at sound of your soft moan. He peppered your shoulders with subtle licks and grazes of his teeth and he pulled your body closer with his strong arm; the feel of your breasts pressing against his chest creating a delicious feeling.

Both you shared a warmth that melt against each other. It was perfect, for him it felt perfect.

And the way you mew his name, he couldn't control the groan spurring on his throat, asking you for more as he suckle bruises on your shoulders and squeeze your thighs – hips grinding down on you with slow, loving press.

Tanjirou's lips lingers against your ears - a warm tongue tasting your flesh, savoring the shiver your body create against his. He felt your hands tied around his hair, and he wished nothing more but for you to grab unto them as he sighed your name with a warm gusto you can't help but purr at.

His mouth falter against your heated skin, ghosting on your cheek, below your jaw and finally, finally settling on your neck - his soft nips and the graze of his teeth urged you on to moan his name in such a beautiful broken voice. Your voice that he wished would stay in his ears forever.

And he kept licking the sweet skin on your neck, feeling your heartbeat thumping against your chest with his tongue as his biting kisses leaves reddish trails behind the side of his lips - softly marking your skin with more of his love.

His. You were his.

That thought, that captive, wonderful idea only made him yearn for you more.

And he claims you with each bite he left on your skin, taking you with each roll of his hips. Cherishing you, as he nuzzled your neck with his jaw, filling himself with the scent of your naked skin and the distinct smell of your hair that filled contentment and euphoria flowing in his lungs.

He could stay like this forever, just with you in his embrace.

Impatience grounded your features as you moved against his hold - his lidded, lust-filled eyes hiking up to meet your wanton ones; begging for more - as you say with your loving plead that went straight to his beating heart. "I want you now, Tanjirou."

And the throbbing he tried hard to forget by caressing your body twitched, tips soaking as he relayed your wish. Kissing you fervently with his lips latching on yours, he moved himself just to adjust his position – separating from you before his fingers graced on the line of your waist, curling around the garment with softness that made you sighed.