bonding - pillar 2 (crack)

"You'll be capturing lot of men's heart, Kyoujurou." Shinobu stated, finished with his make-up after a brush of ointment on his lips: the bright red lipstick showing wonders to his pale complexion.

"Please," Kyoujurou replied in a high pitch tone that made the insect pillar choked on her spit. "Call me Kyouko-chan."

"That's the spirit, Kyouko-chan!" Mitsuri exclaimed happily as she tamed his unruly hair down into curled strands. How she managed the impossible, we wouldn't know. "Do the impossible! Spread love with your beauty!" oh now we do-

"Aren't you doing that already, Mitsu-chan?" The man-turned-woman tilted his head in question, making the pink-haired giggle uncontrollably and slapped his back.

Shinobu heard a bone breaking somewhere in there but props for flame daddy not reacting to it.

Meanwhile, (Name) closed in the room as she raised a sunset-colored hikizuri for everyone to see - red obi were tied around her neck like a scarf.

"I think this would look good on him since he has a pretty nice ass! This obi will hug his beautiful frame and let the booty flow!"

"Thank you so much for picking the best color to fit me, (Name)-chan!" Kyouko-chan turned around to give their comrade a thankful grin.

And what beauty she had seen.

One hand cupped her lower face as (Name) blushed at the beautiful woman sitting in front of her. Elegant looks, wide eyes - adorable personality. Oh kami. Maybe he can be gay. He is perfect to be gay - the perfect seme to an uke...! The other way around? Or, or...

She didn't know that a revelation will happen to her - but here it is, here's the truth. Staring at Kyoujurou makes her feel the gay.

"Kami." The woman breathed, fanning herself with one unoccupied hand. "You're beautiful, Kyou-hime."

Kyoujurou blinked at her with wide eyes, before his closed, reserved smile lit up the room.

Being called a princess made the flame pillar chuckle behind his sleeves - the fleeting sound making the (element) hashira's knees felt like jelly.

"I know right?!" Mitsuri giggled as she winked with a playful tongue out. "The boys won't know what hit them!"

(Name) blinked at her in tears, nodding and staring at the flame pillar in a new light.

They better be questioning their sexuality after this because she sure did.

___

Brought to you by, baby Inosuke having a race with literal boars. Put that in your mind. Visualize it. Happy? I sure am.

Again.

Baby boar-head inosuke.

___

The Hashira men don't know how to react if ever they'd see one of their leader figure dressed like a woman. But truthfully told, half of them don't even want to; but there's a slither deep inside them that sways them to have interest in this idiocy they're participating in.

"Do you think he'll look like a middle-age courtesan from the red district?" Obanai asked his peers, staring at the room the girls disappeared into.

"I'm betting my money he'll look more as someone else's flamboyant grandma." Uzui laughed at his own statement as he down a bottle of sake, trying to remove the imagery in his mind. The bitter look on his face said it all, and no one wanted to ask what kind of shit did he just imagined.