bonding - pillars 1 (crack)

When the pillars decided to have a slumber party; everything became... questionable.
___

"Oh my kami." Muichirou couldn't. He couldn't. Who is this person in front of him – this is not natural. This is disrespect.

He silently dragged his fingers down his face - the make-up not even moving an inch away from the beautiful woman that he'd stare at for a dead minute in front of that mirror.

The way his long hair pinned in a shimada style made his head ache, but it ached even more at the sight of the proud motherly look emanating from the insect hashira besides her. That, and the whole set of eyes staring (judging) him down at this transformation.

"Everyone." The mist pillar hid his face with his kimono sleeve; denying others to see the glorious flower he'd finally become. "Please, don't."

"Muichirou have finally accepted who he is." (Name) dried her tears with a handkerchief - too genuine to even call her reaction as fake. "Beautiful, isn't he?"

Everyone, except for the few males in the room, nodded in agreement. The poor mist hashira's temple bulged a vein at her statement.

"Why do I feel violated?" He blurted out loud, wanting to break down at this mockery he's forced to be in.

"Yeah, no shit." Obanai remarked besides the boy. The snake pillar put a hand on Muichirou's shoulder, making the poor mist jump on his seat at the sudden contact. "We will celebrate your loss."

Muichirou was this close to punch his comrade but he stopped himself when he realized wasn't even looking at him, but rather – below him.

Why... why is the snake pillar staring at his groin like that.

"He was so young--" Uzui cried besides Obanai, tears streaming down on his face as he cups his mouth in despair. "Now, he'd became a beautiful-" pause, cue tear falling down dramatically; "-flamboyant girl."

"Uhm..."

"They grew up so fast." Gyomei stated in the background, he too, drying his never-ending tears. "So, so fast. I pray for his soul in their safe descent."

"HAhahahHahhahHahahaHa!!!!" @ Sanemi.com.

"Q-quit acting as if I've died!" Muichirou's embarrassed form flushed in anger, before turning to Sanemi and throwing a sake battle at the wind pillar – who dodged it miraculously by rolling on the floor chortling. "And stop laughing!"

He defended himself, stubborn crystal appearing at the edge of his lids - capturing every girl's attention in the mess hall as they rush towards him as if they're mother hens trying to protect their gender-confused chick.

"Don't bully our beauty! That's unkind!" Mitsuri berated the men in the room, pouting as she does. Uzui want to say shit, but Shinobu raised an ominous glowing lipstick in warning, shouting him up.

Everyone would shut up in the face of a glowing lipstick, mind you.

Muichirou looked up at his female companions in epiphany, the torture they have bestowed on him slowly being forgotten as they protect whatever dignity is left on him.

Could they be? A trail of tear fell on the floor from shaky mint eyes. Are they really concerned for him?

"You..." The mist hashira sniffled in joy, feeling protected despite the condition he's in. (Name) came by besides their jeweled geisha and dried his upcoming tears with the handkerchief she used before.

It was stupidly wet, but the boy couldn't argue about it as he hugged her daintily – the woman squealing inside her mind as her heart kept plunging down a nonexistent knife in her chest.