Short Lime/Lemon: Kyoujurou. Sanemi. Giyuu. Sabito

(NSFW CONTENTS - YOU ARE WARNED!)

___

Tease - Kyoujurou

___

The feel of his padded coarse fingers hiking up your skirt in such subtle manner made your breathe hitched on your throat - his rough thumbs sending shivers down your legs as he played with the sides of your hips.

Caressing, his hand softly fondled with the flesh of your back - gripping, before petting them lovingly - repeating the process all over again and each time growing rougher as he pressed himself up against your front.

A warm kiss haunted your ear, the outline of his lips burning - the shiver of his breathe fanning the fire in you.

"I could tease you all day, sunshine."

___
Beautiful - Sanemi

___ Beautiful - Sanemi

___

Pounding his weight on you as he gripped tightly on your body made him feel like in heaven: eyes closed as he commit your mewl and heat in mind, drinking you in more ways than one.

He'll make sure that you'll finish first, showing sure just how much he loves you by letting you enjoy your first time - whispering sweet nothings to your ears before taking your lips into his, drinking your wanton moans as he runs after his own pleasure - hips thrashing against yours as the bed creaks under the both of you; your arms around him as you pull him tighter; praising his name like a mantra as you reached your second.

Black eyes closed tight from the feel of your heat tightening around him - milking him as he paints your insides white - before decorating you with open-mouthed kisses as he marveled at your tired frame.