want - giyuu (fluff)

'Want'; such a strong word to describe how they felt for each other

___

The confidence he once extort was quickly replaced with an air of awkward bubbles - spiking his already flushed face with a reddened beat as he listened to you talk about the interest he stuttered to ask.

Bead of coldness prickled the back of Giyuu's neck as he tried his best to maintain his eyes on yours.

His lungs are constricting the air in them and his foot tapped repeatedly under the bar-stool.

He couldn't believe it. Giyuu couldn't fucking believe it.

You noticed him.
You're talking to him.
You really are talking to him.

A shy glance made its way on his facade as a reply to your smiling form - as he indulged himself in your own story, staring at you as you share your anecdotes with closed eyes and a jingling chuckle that leaves airily on those desiring lips.

You really are one of a kind.

Giyuu's breathe hitched, his body became rigid as his face grew warm when you opened your eyes; staring at him with a honey-dewed glance that caught his heart beat alongside that captivated smile.

"Tomioka, Giyuu, isn't it?"

His eyes shakes as well as his resolve, and he drew them down on the ground with a shy smile of his own. The words he wanted to say got stuck on his throat, and he can only nod to your sweet voice.

In his melted mind, in his beating heart - he can't help it. Not when you're looking at him like that. Not when your eyes shines so brightly against the illuminated fusion lights.

Giyuu gulped, closing his eyes. And you stared at him with a curious glint.

Suddenly, his frame relaxed - his smile softer, and his own orbs firmer with his stare on yours as he took your hand and brought it near him.

Warm, moist lips met your knuckles, staying there a second too long with his eyes lidded to stare up at yours.

He wanted you to call his name again.

"Just Giyuu will suffice."

His voice, deep and sultry reached your ears - electrifying your spine, and palpitating your heart. Your eyes widened at such smooth reply, and you stuttered ungracefully.

And your reaction pleased him.

You felt him chuckle through your connected hands and that sound... you couldn't help, but stare at the drink instead of him. Yet - you didn't take your hand away.

Giyuu took the liberty to hold it, fingers around yours with a steady grip before letting go.

"Then call me (Name), Giyuu."

Pink appeared on his cheeks as he nodded at your word, returning to his drink with a more flattered expression on his face.

But not before testing your name against his lips. And the way he said it, the way he played each syllable of your own - sounded almost as if your name belongs to him.

And you wanted it that to be nothing but the truth.