childlike - giichi, zaichi & mako (fluff)

To those who don't know - they're giyuu's, sabito's and makomo's reincarnation. (Though I took a leeway with Makomo's name since it wasn't spoken or implied in the wikipedia ;0;)

___

"The most fleeting of all kind of love have to be 'puppy love' - because it's a person first taste with romantic love."

___

"Eh? You got duplicates, again?" Mako stared at the collectible in your hand in utter disbelief, before pouting for you.

"That really stinks." You giggled and shrugged at her words before putting the item in your pencil case, and inside are full of them. You smiled full at the miniature masks staring up at you, before closing them and walking side by side with your best friend. "But it's good for trading!"

"I guess..." she frowned, grabbing unto the straps of her randoseru. "Hey! Did you know Zaichi-kun and Giichi-kun gave me duplicates this morning?"

"Oh?" You blinked, surprised at the information and you easily raised an eyebrow with your eyes brimming with a teasing glint. "You have new friends at your new school?"

And they're boys too! Lucky! Who would've known your friend is secretly a seductress?

Mako nodded quickly at your question, and she was oblivious with the look you're giving her. She have this wide smile on her face that made her cheeks full, and she raised a finger as if recalling her memory of today's event.

"Mhm! They noticed my own collection and befriended me quick!" Mako then added with another high giggle. "They're super, duper nice!"

"Oh~ nice you say?" You kept wagging your eyebrows at her with a perverted grin, and she gave you a dumb-out look that erased her jolliness off her face. "Do you like-like one of them?"

Mako's pale face turning pink in a second is a sight that made your eyebrows wagged harder.

"Bwah!" She slapped your arm with a strong arm and she raised two of her fists in air to stop herself from blushing - and it did not work. "Don't tease me! They're just my friends!"

"Your face don't seem to say the same thing!" You snickered at her words and shook your head, showing your disbelief with a coy smile. "Plus! Everything starts with friendship!"

Mako gave you a conflicted look that says she doesn't believe you, but also believed you - but instead of using her words, she just slapped your arm in defeat. "(Name)-baka!"

"Eh?!" You chuckled loud at that and raised your chin, before throwing her another teasing grin. "Then should I call you Mako-ero for befriending two boys easily?"

You thought that her face easily matched the color of her shirt: red as apple.

"Bakamitai! Bakamitai! Neee!"

The onlookers on the busy street sweat-dropped at the way you seem to enjoy Mako's embarrassed tantrum on your body. What can you say? You are just blooming into a very beautiful masochist that you are.

You stopped Mako by holding unto her shaking hands as you laughed, and Mako couldn't look at you in the eyes when you did.

Your chortle subsided down into soft chuckles and you sighed, before letting go of Mako's sudden limp limbs.

"So..." You tilted your head at her in interest. "What character did they gave you?"

Your best friend easily snapped out of her flustered stance and brightened at your inquiry, and she squealed as she grabbed your shoulders and shook it with a fury that makes your head dizzy. "The Flower-Fox and the Scar-Fox!"