Chapter 1: New school

Future author here, I'm reordering this chapter to chapter five so if you see messages from me it's just me writing to myself, they won't be there after chapter 5.

Izuku was approaching his last year of middle school and inko had enough with all the bullying so she decided to move izuku to a new school, mustafa middle school. It seemed like a mostly nice place and izuku was fine with it, he really didn't care at this point.

Izukus first day of mustafa was today he got up, took a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed, his mom said she'd drop him off. When izuku got there he was amazed at how big it was and how nice it looked. He made it to class and took a seat next to a window and just looked out onto the city.

Izuku POV

'Nice view.' I thought.

Suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder, I looked over and saw a girl with pink skin and black and yellow eyes and she said very excitedly "Hey there desk neighbor what's your name!"

I instantly blushed because a girl just asked my name and stutter out "I-Izuku Midoriya."

then the girl says "why hello there I-Izuku Midoriya."

She purposely stutters my name and I thought she was about to start mocking my stutter more until she says "Name's Mina Ashido nice to meet you!"

I was a bit surprised she didn't mock me but I knew she'd probably stop talking to me once quirks came up, and as if on que she asks "so what's your quirk."

I sigh not wanting to lie and say "I'm quirkless." I look back out the window think she's probably about to stop talking to me then to my surprise she said something else.

"Oh it must have been hard throughout your life, sorry." She says somberly.

I make a surprised look and say back "t-thanks."

She seemed to brighten up a bit and says "well my quirks called acid I can shoot corrosive acid out of any part of my body!"

I smile and say how that's a cool quirk and for awhile we just talk about different topics like movies, hero's, among other things, until the door opened and when Mina saw who walked through she yelled across the class for him to come over here.

He walked over and sat at the desk in front of her and Mina introduced him "Izuku this is eijiro kirishima, Eijiro this is Izuku Midoriya he's new to this school."

Kirishima looks at me with a menacing stare and laughs when my face contorts in fear and says "sorry I do that to everyone I meet it's nice to meet ya!" as he puts a hand out for me to shake, I shake his hand and damn, he's strong!

Third person POV

They all become friends fast and Izuku thought, maybe this school isn't going to be so bad.

The day goes by rather quickly as they all leave school Mina asks Izuku what he wants to do when he grows up and what all might said to him on that roof came into his head "you can't be a hero without a quirk" he frowns "I wanted to be a hero until I realized quirkless people can't, so I don't know what I wanna do.

"Kirishima and Mina both look at each other confused and they both say at the same time "Yeah ya can!"

Izuku turns confused and Kirishima says "dude, you just gotta work harder and we believe you can do it, anyone can be a hero, you can even train with us!"

Izuku asks "you two wanna be hero's?" And they both yelled YEAH and told Izuku where they train and gave him there numbers and a date to go train.

A/N
I know that the whole all might thing happened later but this story is going to go off cannon at times mostly cause this a fanfic not the actual story.
Anyway, see ya!