Chapter 2: Training and first encounter

Izuku knew that it would be hard to train and get fit to be a hero so he trained extra hard with Kirishima and Mina as well as by himself. The UA entrance exam was in 12 months and Izuku, Kirishima, and Mina were determined to get in.

One training montage later:

It's been 10 months since Izuku started training, his mom found out about his training and supported him completely as long as he keeps himself safe which he promised her that he would. The way Izuku would train when he was by himself was learn different martial art techniques and exercise his body to the point where he could hit hard and not get tired easily.

When he was with Mina and Kiri (nickname) he would practice the fighting styles on them most of the time being able to beat kiri but he could never beat Mina she was just to fast and accurate with her quirk and also at times he didn't wanna hit her, he was starting to have feelings for her but he dismissed them not wanting to distract himself or her from there training.

Another time skip what was I thinking when I wrote this a year ago

There's only 2 weeks left until the exam and Izuku worked extremely hard to make himself faster and more flexible, he had finally won against Mina and they did some 2 on one fights where kiri and Mina would fight Izuku and he started to win more and more until they couldn't beat him. They were proud of him and he was proud of himself Izuku says to them and to himself finally excepting it
"I think I can actually do this!" As he says that Mina and kiri both yell hell yeah and quiet down when kiri's dad asks them to be quieter they were training in his basement after all.

Another time skip

The exam was Tomorrow and Izuku was in his bed so excited then he heard outside his window a scream.

He looked out to see in the ally next to his apartment a woman getting robbed and she looks scared.

Izuku grabs his phone and was about to call the police but they wouldn't get there in time so he grabs a hoodie, puts it over his head and jumps down.

He lands right next to the robber who turns around about to fire his gun at him but Izuku dodges just before the bullet gets fired and kicks the gun out of his hand and punches him in the stomach then the neck and finishes with a swift kick to the head knocking the man out.

He ties up the criminal with some rope in the ally and tells the woman to call the police and as she does he runs away back to his apartment. he quietly opens the door so he doesn't wake up his mom and goes to his room he takes the hoodie off and breathes heavily knowing he just broke the law but it was for a good reason and there's no way they'll know it was him, he was wearing gloves so no fingerprint, the hood combined with the night would have covered his face so the woman or the man wouldn't know. He sighed and layed down realizing he's okay and falls asleep.