Chapter 3: Exams and realization

Izuku woke up to his alarm clock going off, he got up and hit stop. He had 2 hours before the exam so he went and got ready, told his mom bye and she wished him good luck.

When he arrived he saw a lot of people, he looked around for kiri and Mina and didn't see them so he headed in and would wait for them inside when he walked in he saw a giant city with more people he looked around for them again and couldn't find them, that's when a hero on the speaker came on and yelled very loudly.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE EXAM!" Izuku and a few others covered there ears.

He then explained the exam and when he said robots Izuku froze and thought 'how can I take down something metal without a quirk, maybe cable weak points?' And then a bell rang and nobody moved and then the hero says.

"You think in a real situation there'll be a go."
That's when everyone started running and Izuku ran too.

Sorry I skipped over most of the exam, if I wrote this now I would've written it in.

The exam was about to end and Izuku had been able to disable a few robots but he didn't think it was enough but before he could look for more, the bell rang. After the physical exam there was a written exam and Izuku aced that one easily.

Again with another time skip.

It had been a week since the exams and Mina and kirishima group called Izuku and said they made it in, when Izuku said he hadn't gotten a letter yet Mina said

"hey, there's still hope they just probably haven't gotten to you yet."

Izuku sighed and said "yeah, maybe... well I got to go help my mom with some chores around the house bye." And before they could say anything he hung up.

Izuku's mom called in excitement yelling that UA had sent a letter. Izuku ran out of his room and grabbed the letter, he opened it and a mouse shows up in a hologram.

"You are one of the few people to ever get a perfect score on the written exam, while your physical is lacking we would love to have you at UA for any of the other classes, there are application forms in this letter with other classes you could join please consider it and have a nice day." The mouse said. Izuku began to cry a bit knowing he couldn't join the hero course but he looked at the other classes and the hero support class caught his eye.

Izuku did love making things and tinkering with electronics and if he joined this he could help hero's out in there job. He decided that he would sign the letter and sent it back to UA and instantly texted Mina and kiri about it and they were really happy that he still got in to UA, even if it's not what he originally wanted.

The first day of UA starts in a month and there introducing a new dorm system but it's not required but almost everyone accepted going to the dorms and after a lot of convincing Izukus mom finally said it would be okay for him to live in the dorms.

Izuku POV
I was walking home from training, even if I won't be in the hero course I still loved training with them but I was ripped from thought when I saw a man getting beaten in an allyway, without thinking I run in and yell for them to stop.

"Or what kid, you better scram before we hurt you worse." The thug says with a raspy voice.

I took a fighting stance and the four men looked at me pissed off then they rushed at me. The first guy swings a wooden bat at me and I dodge and disarm him then hit him on the head with the bat knocking him out instantly as the others yell at me.

I start beating them all with the bat breaking it in half on the last guy knocking them all out.

I drop the broken bat and breathed heavy, I walk over and help the victim up and tell him he should call the police he thanked me and pulled out his phone and started dialing, I ran off before he looked up from his phone and arrived home, said hey to my mom and went to my room.

As I sat on my bed an idea sprang to my head,
'I could be a vigilante!' No one would have been there to help that guy or that woman from yesterday. It would be illegal but I could help people, like a hero and help hero's by making them equipment, now I just need a costume.

A/N
Well I wanted Izuku to still go to UA and be a vigilante so this was the compromise, also the dorms being at the start of the year is just to make an ark I'm planning on later easier to make and also because it would be really hard to balance him being at home, at UA and also being a vigilante so another compromise! So anyway that's pretty much it see ya.