Chapter 19: Final Exam

"I AM HERE!" The number one pro hero all might said as he leaped in.

Izuku closed his eyes breathed in and opened his eyes, then sighed.

"HELLO THERE YOUNG-" all might began but stopped when he saw who it was, he poofed into his weak form and said "young midoriya."

Izuku was surprised all might even remembered him, the rooftop talk he had with him happened so long ago. "H-hey, all might."

"I didn't know you were the student I was assigned to." All might said while sitting down in a bigger desk in the front of the classroom.

"Y-yeah I didn't k-know either." Izuku said as his stutter became clearer.

"I Uh I noticed that you got into UA, so that's good." All Might says awkwardly.

"Yeah, I Uh I failed the hero exam, so I g-guess y-you were right a-about that." Izuku chuckled after saying that.

They both sat there in a silence that felt like hours.

"I'm sorry." All Might says while looking at Izuku.

"What do you have to apologize for, you were right." Izuku said not looking away from his desk.

"Even if I was right, it was wrong to crush your dream like that, I am supposed to be a hero kids can look up to and I wasn't that man on that day." All might stops and thinks for a second then continues "a few weeks after this semester started a student came up to me and asked me a question about you."

Izuku looked up from his desk with a confused face.

"It was Mina Ashido, and she asked me very bluntly, do you know why my friend Izuku Midoriya doesn't like you?" All Might explained "I remembered you as soon as she said your name, I told her, yes I do and if he doesn't want to talk about it, then he probably wouldn't want me to either, but I will tell you that it was my fault and my mistake." All might finished talking.

Izuku sat there staring at his desk for a minute, then smiled and said "apology accepted."

All might smiled and said "now how about you get started on that support gear."

"Yes sir!" Izuku said and then got to work.

*the next day*

"Hey, Izuku, is that an All Might figure? I thought you didn't like All Might." Mina asked after walking into his room.

"I didn't, but now I think he's pretty cool." Izuku replies back smiling.

A/N
I don't like this chapter, but I wanted to get this out of the way because I have plans for all might later and I needed Izuku to forgive him, and of course Izuku passed I couldn't fit that in without it seeming out of place with the flow of the chapter and because I couldn't think of any support equipment for all might. Last thing I'm gonna say is I'm sorry for this and the last two chapters for being kinda meh, see ya!