Chapter 33: One long night PT 1

When Izuku ran in he saw five men wearing biker shirts and helmets surrounding Zack. One of the men was on the ground with a gunshot wound to the leg while the other four were holding various melee weapons and were about to attack, at the same time Zack was pulling out one of his swords.

After that second of assessment, Izuku drop kicks Zack to the floor, after that he kicks one of the men in the back of the knee then two charge at him, one with a bat and the other with a butcher knife.

Izuku grabs the guy he just kicked by the shirt and holds him up toward the two rushing him while the one with the bat swings and before he can stop it wacks his friend in the head knocking him out, then the guy with the butcher knife lunges towards him but Izuku grabs his wrist, twists it, rips the bikers helmet off and knocks him unconscious.

Izuku drops the unconscious man to the ground, then hears a gun cock, he looks up to see the last biker aiming a handgun at him, Izuku was about to jump out of the way until Zack hits the biker in the back of the head with the handle of his sword.

"Did you really have to drop kick me?" Zack asks Izuku while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You were gonna kill them." Izuku answers as he hits the guy that had the bat in the head with his staff.

"No I wasn't." Zack replies.

Izuku points at the man with a bullet in his leg wincing on the floor.

"Ok maybe I was gonna kill them." Zack retorts.

"Well maybe you should just stop killing people." Izuku says back to him.

"Unlikely and also do you hear that?" Zack asks Izuku.

Izuku begins hearing footsteps outside the room.

"I know you came here to stop me, but if you do that now then neither of us will get out of here alive, soooo, truce?" Zack asks while holding his hand out for a handshake.

Izuku looked at his hand then back up at Zacks face and says "You're not gonna kill anyone, got it?"

"Yeah yeah, I got that part when you drop kicked me." Zack answers still holding his hand out.

Izuku just gets ready to fight instead of shaking his hand.

"Rude." Zack says as he picks up one of the bikers bats.

As the two of them get ready to fight a group of people, they begin to hear grunting and thudding outside the door plus a few screams.

"That doesn't sound good." Zack says.

Then the door falls off it's hinges and in the doorway is a shirtless muscular man with tattoos of chains all over his body with long dreads that were also chains.

"What the fuck is with this guy?" Zack asks Izuku.

Suddenly a long chain with razor sharp edges flies out of the mans wrist and barely misses Zack.

On instinct Zack jumps behind a table and flips it over for cover while Izuku rushes the guy with his staff, but the man flings another chain out of his other wrist at Izuku that slashes his leg causing him to trip and hit the ground.

The man pulls down on the chain toward Izuku but Izuku rolls out of the way, then Zack jumps out from behind the table and throws his bat at him, the man notices and flings his chain at it knocking it away.

Izuku sees Zack rushing him so he joins and they both run at him, but the chains that was his hair began moving and flung themselves towards the pair.

"Holy shit!" Zack yells as he tries to dodge the chain but it slashes his cheek.

Izuku also attempts to dodge but the chain propels downward and slashes his arm. Izuku grunts but continues to run at the man while Zack is fighting a chain.

The man looks at Izuku and retracts all his chains and spartan kicks Izuku to the ground and begins breathing heavily.

"Getting tired asshole?" Zack says to the man.

The man grunts and suddenly a group of chains fly out of his chest flying all over the room slashing Izuku and Zack with small but painful cuts while also pinning Zack to a wall while pinning Izuku to the floor.

"God damnit, what the fuck are you even after here?" Izuku yells at the man.

"Bounty." Is all the man says as a chain with a spike at the end begins coming out of his wrist.

"What bounty?" Izuku asks the man.

The man doesn't say anything as he walks toward Izuku.

"Did I forget to mention that we both have bounties on our heads?" Zack tells Izuku while trying to unhook himself from the chain.

"Of course you did." Izuku deadpans and he would have facepalmed if he wasn't strapped down.

The man gets right above Izuku and is about to bring the chain down onto the visor of his helmet.

"Fuck it." Zack sighs and ash begins coming off his body and the chains holding him melt and he transforms into a seven foot tall bear.

The flaming bear roars and rushes the man, the man throws a chain at the bear but the chains just melt on contact and the bear gashes the man on the chest and gets on all fours and rams the man out of the window causing Izuku to hear a deep yell.

"Jesus." Izuku says watching the scene.

The bear looks at Izuku with a very angry face.

"Shit." Izuku says as he begins struggling to get out of the chain.

The bear roars and slashes the chains causing them to melt and burn Izuku.

"GAAH!" Izuku yelps as the paw burns him.

Then the bear begins turning to steam and Zack walks out of the steam looking like he's about to pass out.

"Did I get him?" Zack says as he sits down on the ground.

"Yeah you did, you also burned me." Izuku says in a somewhat annoyed voice.

"But did I kill him?" Zack asks.

Izukus eyes went wide and he runs to the window to see that the man is nowhere to be seen but there's a chain hanging from the third story window.

"No, he's still in the building." Izuku says with a sigh of relief.

"Well that either means he's gonna retreat or come back up and kill us." Zack explains as he pushes himself up.

"Then we better get out of the building." Izuku says, pulling out his grappling gun.

"Got a spare?" Zack asks Izuku.

"You can teleport." Izuku retorts.

"Yeah yeah, but I've just always wanted to use one of those." Zack says back.

"Well you're not using it." Izuku tells him while also wincing from the various wounds across his body.

"Whatever let's just get to the roof." Zack says while walking to the door.

Izuku follows and when they walk out the door, they see all the bodies that the chain man left in the hallway.

"Man that guy was a dick." Zack says as he steps over the bodies and begins walking to the roof.

Izuku checks all their pulses and surprisingly the guy left them all alive. Izuku smiles knowing they're alive and follows Zack to the roof.

And as soon as they get to the roof they begin to hear multiple footsteps below them.

Izuku sighs and says "this is gonna be a long night."

A/N:
Told you they'd be more consistent. Anyway I made a spotify playlist for the songs that will be and already have been in fury, it won't let me link the playlist or my spotify account so just search up Taximantis on spotify, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with that name.

Finally, if you ever make fan art of Izuku in the fury costume, please DM me the picture, I would love to get a cover that actually has his helmet and suit, and I'll make sure to credit you! Also I'm in no way trying to force you to draw something, you do not have to, anyway have great day and I'll see ya later.