Chapter 7: The ghost

The picture is what the ghost looks like. (It's just corvo from dishonored.)
Izuku was dangling his feet off of a roof listening to police scanners for anything happening.

"You're fury right?" Izuku jumped up and got into a fighting stance looking at the stranger.

He raised his hands in the air and spoke. "Whoa, whoa, I just wanna talk I'm not here to hurt you."

"Who are you?" Izuku asked grabbing his baton.

"Well you might have heard of me, the media calls me the ghost, ya know the vigilante?" He said putting his hands down.

"Why are you here?" Izuku asked another question.

"I just wanted to meet the new vigilante, there aren't many of us you know. I was also wondering why you chose to be a vigilante." The ghost asked sitting down on the side of the building.

"Why do you wanna know?" Izuku asked putting his baton away.

"Well, I wanted to know if you're playing a side and also curiosity." He said.

"I wanted to help people." Izuku answered still staying cautious.

The ghost chuckled and said. "Ah the noble choice."

"What about you?" Izuku asked.

"The systems broken. You bring someone to prison and they'll be out later doing the same thing you put em in for...so I kill them." He answered.

"You know killing really isn't the way to go, it's just wrong." Izuku said.

"That's what everyone says, I mean I'm not surprised you think that, you seem like the type to be all about justice without blood." The ghost stated standing up.

"Well I got what I needed to know but one last thing, did ya hear about that UA villain attack about a month ago?" The ghost asked.

"Yeah, who didn't hear about it, every news outlet covered it." Izuku answered.

"Ya know who did it?" The ghost asked walking to the edge of the building.

"No." Izuku answered truthfully.

"Yeah neither do I, I was just hoping someone did, anyway I gotta go, see ya." He said as he jumped off the edge of building. When Izuku went to the edge he didn't see anyone. 'That was strange.' Izuku thought as he started heading back to the dorms.

Izuku, Zack, Rachael, and Mei were waving bye to 1-A to head to there class when power loader stopped them and said. "No need to wave bye today, because we're doing a joint class with 1-A." Power loader stated while signaling for the class to follow the other one.

Aizawa still mostly bandaged, said. "Good morning to all of you power loader and 1-H are going to be working with you to make support gear that might help you later in life or in the sports festival next week. Aizawa said zipping up a sleeping bag. "Power loader will be teaching the rest of class, be productive." He finished falling asleep.

"Alright, so the way we're gonna be doing this is, there are 20 hero students (setsuna tokage is in
1-A in this story) and four support students, you four are gonna let five people join each group, and you're gonna make concepts for gear to help each student you have, if you need any help I'll be at the front desk filling out some paperwork." Power loader stated while walking to the front desk.

Izuku sat with his group which has:
Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, todoroki, and Hagakure.

Zacks group is:
Jiro, setsuna, tokoyami, mineta, and bakugo.

Rachaels group is:
Momo, koda, sero, sato, and shoji.

Meis group is:
Ochaco, Iida, tsuyu, aoyama, and Ojiro.

Well I'm gonna continue the joint classes next time because I wanna go to bed and I didn't want this chapter to be as long as the dorms chapter was. So anyway see ya!