Chapter 8: Upgrades

Izuku got all the stuff he needed and sat down at a workbench and signaled for his group to come over.

"So you got any ideas for us?" Mina said smiling.

"Actually I had a perfect tool for you Mina, it's basically just a wrist rocket but with your acid!" Izuku said getting excited. "It's a gauntlet that when you make acid under it the gauntlet absorbs the acid and just by tapping the button on your palm it shoots it at a high velocity!" Izuku says while pulling a already drawn sketch.

"Wow, you already had this ready that's sweet of you." Mina said lightly blushing. Izuku also partly blushed not thinking about it that way until now. Nobody noticed except todoroki.

"Uh for you Kaminari I also have something that could help you, it's also a pair of gauntlets that store your electricity so you don't have to lose your brain if you just store some in it." Izuku said starting to sketch it out on paper.

"Wow that sounds awesome!" Kaminari making a fist in the air.

"Hagakure, your costume doesn't provide much in combat so maybe we can put some metal on your gloves so they hit harder, OH and we could put some kind of padding on your boots to make them make even less noise!" Izuku said with excitement.

"Ooooh that sounds fun!" Hagakure said while we can only assume pumping her fist.

"Hmmm Kirishima, I trying to think of something but your quirk and costume are already made pretty wel-OH, we could put some kind of thruster on your back to make you lunge forward faster and with even more strength!" Izuku states while scribbleing in his notebook.

"My quirk is pretty basic but that does sound useful!" Kirishima said excitedly.

"Now todoroki-" Izuku was cut off by todoroki "I don't need anything." He said coldly.

"Um but I have some stuff that could help with your fir-" he was cut off again. "I don't use my left side."

"Um ok."

Over at Zacks group things started off pretty well.

"All right all of you beautiful hero's you!" Zack said winking at setsuna, who held in laughter with jiro
also holding in laughter.

"JUST GET ON WITH IT!" Bakugou yelled.

"Ok ok I'll get to the ideas jeez." Zack said pulling out a sketchbook. "Alright kyoka, when we were talking the other day I had a brilliant idea for your costume.....guns." Zack said. Everyone gasped except bakugou. "Jesus not like a m9 or something like a gun that shoots your sound waves when you plug in to it."

"Oh yeah that makes more sense." Jiro says nodding.

"Okay, katsuki my best fri-" he was cut off by bakugou.

"We're not best friends!" Bakugou yelled at him.

"Ok best friend whatever you say." He whispered
"I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what I could do to help your performance so we'll come back to you." Zack said. "Ok so mineta.....flashbangs."

"What?" Mineta asked

"Flashbangs, you blind them then subdue them with your balls, at the moment that's all I can think of." Zack said putting a hand to his chin. "Anyway let's move on to tokoyami my big berdie!"

"What do you have in mind." Tokoyami asked.

"I've been excited to get to your gear cause I've been experimenting with a new type of grenade that cover an entire fifteen foot radius in darkness, I'd show you but the teachers would probably be just as mad as they were when I first used it." Zack said showing them the grenade sketch.