Chapter 23: Attack part 2

*Ten minutes before the attack*

"Katsuki, why are we going off trail?" Ochaco asked him.

"I saw something on this hill." Bakugou answers, speeding up.

"What did you see?" She replies while trying to catch up to him.

"Just trust me round face." Bakugou replies with.

"Ugh, again with that nickname, just call me Ochaco or Uraraka." She says crossing her arms.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say just come on." Bakugou says as they get to the top of the hill.

At the top they see the back of a very big man in a cloak, and in front of the man is Kota, mandalays younger cousin.

"I guess I will get to kill someone on this mission." The man says as he raises his hand for a smash.

Bakugou makes an explosion behind himself propelling toward him and hit the big man with a giant explosion knocking him into the rocky wall of the hill. Uraraka runs up to Kota to make sure he's okay.

"Are you alright?" She asks him.

He doesn't say anything he just looks at where the man landed and when Bakugou and Ochaco look too, they see him getting up.

"That was a pretty hard hit kid, but your gonna have to put a lot more damage onto me if you don't want this one to die." The man says smirking.

"Get the kid out of here and warn the others, Ochaco." Bakugou says getting ready.

"O-ok katsuki." She replies with as she picks up Kota.

Before she can move the giant man appears in front of her smiling "You're not going anywhere little lady."

"Get away from her!" Katsuki says as he propels toward him and attempts a right hook explosion, but the man at speed that katsuki couldn't even see and hit him into the wall of the hill.

"You May hit hard, but you're not that fast." He says taking off his cloak and revealing that theres muscle tissue all over the outside of his body.

Nothing comes out of the dust from the impact so the man looks over to Ochaco and Kota chuckling.

"You know, I thought that kid would have more fight left in hi-" the man was about to say until an explosion hit him and knocks him backwards.

"I'm not done yet jackass!" Katsuki yells at him.

"Is your arm alright?" Ochaco asks worriedly.

"It's broken, I need you to find an opening and get yourself and Kota out of here." He replies in a somber tone.

"You can beat him right?" She asks fully knowing the answer.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm not down yet." He lied.

"O-ok I'll get us out of here." She said tears going down her cheeks.

"You've still got some fire huh kid." The man begins. "I thought I wasn't gonna get any action on this mission, but I guess I was wrong."

"So, you got a name asshole." Bakugou asks him.

"You three kids are gonna be dead anyway, so why not, they call me muscular." The man now known as muscular answers.

"Shit name." Katsuki says.

"Heh, you're funny, but I won't be hearing that for long." Muscular says walking slowly toward him.

Bakugou smiles and jumps toward the side of the cliff side and propels himself directly at muscular, who goes for a counter but bakugou throws an explosion next to him, dodging it and throwing another at muscular's back. The explosion connects and launch's him into the cliffside.